Style and safety should never have to be sacrificed. Thanks to our clever and fashionable infant car seat the PIPA™, both of these essentials are combined; providing ultimate comfort and protection for little lives, every which way you may decide to take them in. Its sleekly styled and revolutionary dream drape™ creates a shelter that harbors baby from the elements, making it a must have safe haven. On its own or paired with the Stokke® Xplory® or Scoot™ strollers, the Nuna PIPA™ makes on-the-go be oh-so-easy. Here’s to making their first outing a world debut.
Car Seat Features
- Attention to detail and sleek styling combine to create a coveted smart look
- Makes baby’s first outing a secure one, with its included base's green-for-go safety indicators, steel enforced stability leg, true lock™ installation system, and a swift and simple 5 second install
- Its revolutionary dream drape™ provides extra protection from the elements
- The dream drape attaches with hidden magnets and tucks neatly away in its secret compartment
- Made with plush, cushy, better for baby certified Oeko-Tex® fabric
- Sleek fabric and mesh combine to create a shield against pesky sleep disrupting elements
- Works with Nuna and Maxi-Cosi® adapters, transforming into a travel system with over 20 strollers
- 5 Point harness keeps little ones in place and out of harm's way
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- Ultra lightweight (just 7.7 lbs!) but heavy duty shell made out of super resilient, top of the line plastics
- Infant insert keeps baby uber-comfy
- Sleek and savvy fabric keep tiny ones cool in hot temperatures and toasty in cold weather terrain
- The canopy's mesh window provides both air flow for baby and a bird's eye view for you
- The integrated, removable, full-coverage 2-position canopy with eyeshade protects little peepers
- The lightweight aluminum handle bar is ergonomically designed so that you can tote with ease
- Installs rearward facing in a snap with the PIPA's base
- Perfect for city living and taxis, as it can be installed with a vehicle's seat belt-no base needed
- Aircraft certified to travel everywhere and beyond with baby
- Can be used with Stokke® Xplory® or Stokke® Scoot™ when attached to Maxi Cosi® adapters (sold separately)
- True lock™ installs to car effortlessly in 5 seconds
- Steel stability leg helps minimize forward rotation during impact by up to 90% (when compared to a system that is not using a stability leg)
- Steel stability leg and LATCH minimize user error
- Dual bubble level indicators confirm correct angle
- Can be installed with a vehicle seat belt (LATCH-free option)
- Aircraft certified to travel everywhere and beyond
- Nuna® PIPA™ carseat and a base
- Product dimensions (length x height x width) in cm/in: Seat 70cm x 53cm x 43.5cm / 27.6" x 20.8" x 17.1"
- Product weight in kg/lbs: 3.5 kg, with base 9.8 kg / 7.7 lbs, with base 21.7 lbs
- Seat suitable for child length in cm/in: 81 cm / 32"
- Seat weight in kg/lbs: 3.5 kg, with base 9.8 kg / 7.7 lbs, with base 21.7 lbs
- Suitable for age: 2 - 14.5 kg / 4 - 32 lbs
- Wash the seat pad with cold water and mild detergent.
- Do not iron the seat pad.
- Do not bleach or dry clean the seat pad.
- Do not use undiluted detergent﹐ or other solvent to wash the infant car seat. It may cause damage to the infant car seat.
- Use only mild detergent, water and a soft cloth to clean the car seat shell, handle and harness straps. Air dry.
- Do not twist the soft goods to dry with great force. It may leave the seat pad with wrinkles.
- Hang dry the seat pad in the shade.
- Remove the infant car seat from the vehicle seat if not in use for a long period of time.
- Put the infant car seat in a cool, dry place and somewhere your child can not access it.
- To clean the buckle: rinse using warm water. DO NOT use any soaps, solvents or lubricants. Using anything other than water can cause the buckle to malfunction. Air dry.