Breathable Mesh Textiles
The Stokke® MyCarrier Cool uses the same breathable mesh technology used for many types of sportswear. Breathable textiles allow better airflow for cooling and transporting moisture away from the body. This helps both you and your baby to stay dry. Additionally, mesh is water and wind resistant; perfectly suited to warmer climates and active or extended use.
The Stokke® MyCarrier Cool uses only those textiles that are Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 approved and certified free of harmful substances. This means that our textiles do not contain chemicals that are known to be unhealthy and are safe to touch baby´s delicate skin.
Stokke® MyCarrier Cool has a signature design which ensures your baby is seated in the “Happy Hips” position while in the baby carrier, in the facing inwards position and back carrying position. This wide leg position provides optimal ergonomic support for the buttocks and thighs which is important for the proper growth and development of baby´s hips.
Fits all body types
- Outstanding unisex fit for adults
- Adjustable for all sizes and body types
- Intuitive adjustments for multiple users
- Ensures great back and neck support
- Adjustments for baby are within reach for any 3 positions: front out, front in and back
- Width adjustments enable solid back support for your child
- Thoughtful touches include pockets for your keys and sun/sleep shade for baby
MyCarrier includes three components:
- the main harness with integrated hip belt,
- front carrier, and
- back carrier, all secured by double locking carabiners.
An additional aluminium support for back carrying to place in the Main Harness.
* Please note that some minor adjustments have been made to MyCarrier Cool compared to MyCarrier: The side pockets on the hip belt of the main harness have been removed for optimal air flow through the fabric.
Remove carabiners before washing. Use detergent without bleach. Gently spin-dry. Stretch when wet to keep original shape. Dry flat at room temperature, away from sunlight or direct heat. DO NOT tumble dry or iron. Stains can be removed with a damp cloth.