Stokke® develops products that are all designed in the best interest of the child. Our unique and innovative solutions are sold worldwide and amounted to over 1030 NOK million in turnover in 2012, export representing 96% of our total sales. Stokke® is focused on long-term growth and building its brand. Based in Ålesund and Oslo, Norway with offices in Europe, US and Asia, we can also offer a truly international work environment.
Temporary Training Coordinator
The Global Training function is looking for a Temporary Training Coordinator (Maternity cover) to support the training team. You will be working with management of the Learning Management System (LMS) and to create Stokke product knowledge e-learning modules.
- All user administration with the LMS.
- Design and develop product knowledge e-learning modules.
- Manage production of content and training materials. I.E. Videos, training programs etc.
- Maintain training records.
- Support the Sales Trainers with course joining instructions and arrangements such as facilities, travel and accommodation for delegates.
Qualifications / Experience
- Proven experience in instructional design and delivering face to face training in a classroom or group.
- Adobe Captivate (E-learning production).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Preferably experience in Adobe Creative Suite (illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign).
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Fluent both written and spoken in English, a second language would be a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience working with a LMS.
Why join Stokke?
- Be a part of a company that create smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke® offers the right person great career opportunities within the organization
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world
- Stokke® is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team!
The position will be based in Sindelfingen, Germany.
For more information about the position, please contact Thomas Hamer, Global Commercial Training Manager at phone +44 7810 863223 or e-mail email@example.com.
You can also learn more about Stokke® at our website www.stokke.com