Stokke® develops products that are all designed in the best interest of the child. Our unique and innovative solutions are sold worldwide and amounted to over 1030 NOK million in turnover in 2012, export representing 96% of our total sales. Stokke® is focused on long-term growth and building its brand. Based in Ålesund and Oslo, Norway with offices in Europe, US and Asia, we can also offer a truly international work environment.
The Global Training function is looking for a Sales Trainer. You will be responsible for all training activities in a specific region to increase the competence level of the sales force and the regional organisation. In addition, you will implement initiatives to streamline and increase effectiveness.
- Field coaching through co-visits one to one with Account Managers implementing Stokke Instore standards and ways of working and providing development plans.
- Delivering classroom training programs in line with the Stokke Academy, including product knowledge, salesforce and best practice ways of working.
- Introduction programs for new members of the commercial organisation.
- Ensure companywide implementation of training standards eLearning execution
Qualifications / Experience
- Previous Key Account Manager experience.
- Experience with training and developing sales staff gained in trainer or manager role (Groups, classroom, one to one).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Fluent both written and spoken in English, a second language would be a distinct advantage.
- Readiness to travel extensively both European and Globally (4 travels day per week to be expected).
Why join Stokke?
- Be a part of a company that create smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke® offers the right person great career opportunities within the organization
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world
- Stokke® is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team!
The position will be based in Sindelfingen, Germany.
For more information about the position, please contact Thomas Hamer, Global Commercial Training Manager at phone +44 7810 863223 or e-mail email@example.com.
You can also learn more about Stokke® at our website www.stokke.com