The stroller should be cleaned using a mild mixture of water with soap. Make sure that any sand/mud/grit is removed prior to cleaning. No part of the stroller is to be lubricated. If any function of the stroller is not working properly, contact your nearest Stokke® retailer. All technical solutions are hidden in the chassis making it easy to clean and maintain.
Must be washed separately!
- When washing the baby insert, please remove the inside cushion before cleaning.
- Canopy and visor can only be hand washed.
- Unzip the visor.
- Remove front rib from the canopy.
- Wash canopy and visor separately.
- Seat lining, back cover and harness protector can be machine washed at 40°C/ 104°F.
- Seat rail padding can be washed at 30°C/ 86°F.
- Shopping bag and diaper bag can only be wiped with a clean damp cloth, be sure to remove excess water.
- See the user guide for further instructions.
is made of aluminium and different types of plastic.
is made of polyester, the transparent rain cover is made of phtalate free PVC.