Stokke® develops products that are all designed in the best interest of the child. Our unique and innovative solutions are sold worldwide and in 2011 amounted to over NOK 850 million in turnover, export representing 98% of our total sales. Stokke® is focused on long-term growth and building its brand, based on Norway´s west coast and in Oslo, with offices in Europe, US and Asia, we can also offer a truly international work environment.
Customer Service Representative (French)
To ensure efficiency for our international sales organization, we are searching for our commercial organization based in Sindelfingen (Germany) a Customer Service Representative for the French speaking markets with excellent communication skills in French.
In this challenging role you ensure optimal customer service to the assigned portfolio of customers – primarily retailers in France, Belgium and Switzerland – and ensure the sales force gets the ideal service. You will support our Global Customer Service Team and the Sales Team interfacing with our customers and all parts of our global organization.
- Handle all customers’ requests by phone and Email.
- Coordinate activities with our sales force in the designated territory.
- Maintain customer related data in our ERP-system.
- Administrate retailer contracts.
- Receive, process and manage orders from account managers and customers – incl. daily follow-up of orders.
- Handling of reclamations such as transport and product claims.
- Monitor customers’ credit line and payments in co-operation with our credit control team.
- Cross- and up-selling activities.
- For this position we are looking for you as a team player who is motivated, flexible and result oriented. You will positively contribute to our success through your mind set and your personality helping to continuously improve our customer service.
- Ideally you already have a strong background within a sales oriented organization in a customer focused environment.
- Experience in handling of Key Account customers would be preferred.
- You have excellent communication skills in French as well as a very good English knowledge.
- You enjoy working with people and figures.
- You have a strong PC user experience, especially Outlook and MS Office.
- You prefer working in a team environment and you are able to prioritize your tasks. Furthermore, you are friendly, polite and service oriented, but at the same time have a firm and self-confident way of communicating.
Why join Stokke®?
- Be a part of a company that create smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke also offers career opportunities within the organization
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team!
Please send your application and resume to Career-Germany@stokke.com.