The stroller should be cleaned using a mild mixture of
water with soap. Make sure that any sand/mud/grit is
removed prior to cleaning. No part of the stroller is to be
lubricated. If any function of the stroller is not working
properly, contact your nearest Stokke retailer. All technical
solutions are hidden in the chassis making it easy to clean
Is made of aluminium and different high end plastic.
Must be washed separately!
- Canopy and visor can only be hand washed.
- Unzip the visor.
- Remove front rib from the canopy.
- Wash canopy and visor separately.
- Seat textile can be machine washed at 40°C/ 104°F.
- Mosquito net can be machine washed at 30°C/ 86°F.
- Shopping basket and rain cover can only be wiped with
a clean damp cloth, be sure to remove excess water.
- See the user guide for further instructions.
Is made of polyurethane, the transparent rain cover is
made of Phthalate free PVC. The mosquito net is made of
polyester mesh and the shopping basket is made of