Stokke® develops products that are all designed in the best interest of the child. Our unique and innovative solutions are sold worldwide and in 2011 amounted to over NOK 850 million in turnover, export representing 98% of our total sales. Stokke® is focused on long-term growth and building its brand, based on Norway´s west coast and in Oslo, with offices in Europe, US and Asia, we can also offer a truly international work environment.
To ensure efficiency for our international sales organization, we are searching for our commercial organization based in Sindelfingen (Germany) a
Consumer Care Representative
With excellent communication skills in German, English and French.
In this challenging role you ensure optimal customer service to Stokke® end users – primarily from German, English and French speaking countries. You will also support our Global Customer Service Team and the Sales Team interfacing with our customers and all parts of our global organization.
- Handle all end users’ requests by Email and phone.
- Advice customers about features, benefits and other details of products.
- Maintain customer related data in our ERP-system.
- Support Customer Service processing orders, handling reclamations and participating in various administrative duties.
For this position we are looking for you as a team player who is motivated, flexible and result oriented. You will positively contribute to our success through your mind set and your personality helping to continuously improve our customer service.
- Ideally you already have a strong background within a sales oriented organization in a customer focused environment.
- Experience in handling end users’ requests would be preferred.
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English as well as a very good French knowledge.
- You enjoy working with people and figures.
- You have a strong PC user experience, especially Outlook and MS Office.
- You prefer working in a team environment and you are able to prioritize your tasks. Furthermore, you are friendly, polite and service oriented, but at the same time have a firm and self-confident way of communicating.
Why join Stokke®?
- Be a part of a company that create smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke also offers career opportunities within the organization
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team!
Please send your application and resume to Career-Germany@stokke.com. You can also learn more about Stokke® at our website www.stokke.com.