Stokke develops products that are all designed in the best interest of the child. Our unique and innovative solutions are sold worldwide and amounted to more than 1000 NOK million in turnover in 2012, export representing 97% of our total sales. Stokke is focused on long-term growth and building its brand. Based in Ålesund and Oslo, Norway and with offices in Europe, US and Asia, we can also offer a truly international work environment.
Product Development Engineer
We are searching for an Engineer to team up with and strengthen our Product Management team in Product Development. The overall team responsibility is to drive continuous improvements and development of our strong products to make sure they are meeting all requirements.
- Technical and functional product improvements
- Product changes related to regulatory requirements
- Improvements on the products to optimize production
- You will have full liability from idea to implementation, including documentation of the process with respect to the products
Qualifications / Experience
- BSc. / Masters in Engineering – preferred mechanical, production, product development
- Creative with technical solutions
- Quality focus – likes perfection
- 3D and 2D DAK
- Able to work both independently and in cross functional teams
Why join Stokke?
- Be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke offers the right person great career opportunities within the organization
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team!
The position will be based in Ålesund. For more information about the position, please contact Director Product Development & Sourcing Ingegjerd Eidsvik at phone +47 95087754 or e-mail email@example.com. Please send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org