Account Manager Singapore/Malaysia/Thailand
We are searching for an Account Manager for Singapore/Malaysia/Thailand that will lead the distribution and sales development in the from time to time defined area in close coordination with superior, and Regional Sales management functions. You should have previous experience in sales and good communication skills. This is a field sales position with the expectation of travel in the assigned territory on a weekly basis.
- Meet or exceed personal and Region sales goals
- Prospect for new business on a weekly basis utilizing company programs and tools
- Develop distribution and/or key account plans for the assigned areas
- Contract negotiations and implementation of Stokke’s requirements to retailers
- Secure selective distribution requirements are fulfilled with all customers at any time
- Assist in the coordination of consumer related events with the store owner’s involvement to promote Stokke
- Handle all merchandise returns and customer problems/complaints in a positive manner
- Product knowledge: develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Stokke products
- Demonstrate an enthusiasm for baby gear and fine furniture
- Ensure all retailers’ staff receive training through own coaching and/or other company training support
- Utilize the visual standards guidelines to ensure retail partners meets company standards at all times
- Assist retailer in maintaining high stocking levels of Stokke products
- Continuously improve merchandising in stores, including installation of in-store equipment and point of sales materials
- Use Stokke’s defined sales way of working and CRM tool: Sales Force according to best practices and guidelines
- University graduate
- Previous experience in sales, ideally high ticket items such as premium or luxury goods
- Superior communication skills (English and Malay), both verbal and written
- Ability to identify customer needs and problem solve, to understand and explain product features and benefits
- Retail experience desirable
- Able to routinely move objects weighing over 20kgs, and to understand and properly assemble furniture, displays and other basic materials required in merchandising Stokke in stores.
- Attention to detail and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Good presentation skill
- Family situation which allows a lot of travelling and long days if needed
Why join Stokke?
- Be a part of a company that create smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke also offers career opportunities within the organization
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team!
The position will be based in Malaysia. For more information about the position, please contact Andy Thian on +852 9288 8468 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also learn more about Stokke via our website www.stokke.com.