Business Controller - Germany
We are seeking for a Business Controller to help drive and optimize the operational and financial performance and proactively identify financial opportunities and risks within the area of responsibility. You will join a small, dynamic and very international Controlling team.
- Main Finance contact and support for dedicated region/function(s) within the commercial organization
- Lead the financial planning and forecasting process for area of responsibility
- Reporting and analysis for area of responsibility
- Lead and improve cross-regional / cross-functional processes and tools (e.g. sales reporting, off-invoice bonuses)
- Higher education in the field of Finance/Accounting, preferably at Bachelor or Master level
- 2-3 years relevant working experience
- Excellent PC user experience and high level Excel skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Familiar with planning / budgeting / reporting cycle management
- Familiar with financial aspects such as pricing structure and pricing analysis, net sales and gross margin analysis, control of marketing expenses, control of operating expenses
- Flexible and autonomous, comfortable in fast changing / growing environment
- Precise and focused on delivering high quality products within set deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with eyes for details and ability to see the big picture
- Strong personality to stand up for her or his opinion
Why join Stokke?
- Be a part of a company that create smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke offers the right person great career opportunities within the organization
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team!
The position will be based in Sindelfingen. For more information about the position, please contact Hendrik Eberle at phone +49 1736945086 or e-mail email@example.com. You can also learn more about Stokke via our website www.stokke.com.