Customer Service Representative with excellent communication skills in Italian and Spanish
To ensure efficiency for our international sales organization, we are searching for our commercial organization based in Sindelfingen (Germany) a Customer Service Representative, with excellent communication skills in Italian and Spanish.
In this challenging role as an all-rounder you ensure optimal customer service mainly to Stokke® end users – primarily from Italian and Spanish speaking countries. You will also support our Global Customer Service Team and the Sales Team interfacing with our customers and all parts of our global organization.
- Handle mainly end users' requests by e-mail and phone. One focus is the communication on our different online platforms.
- Advice customers about features, benefits and other products' details.
- Maintain customer related data in our ERP-system.
- Support all Customer Service teams processing orders, handling reclamations and participating in various administrative duties.
For this position we are looking for you as a team player who is highly motivated, flexible and result oriented. You will positively contribute to our success through your mind set and your personality helping to continuously improve our customer service.
- Ideally you already have a strong background within a sales oriented organization in a customer focused environment.
- Experience in handling end users’ requests would be preferred.
- You have excellent communication skills in Italian and Spanish as well as a very good English knowledge. Any other main European language is beneficial.
- You enjoy working with people and figures.
- You are very interested and active in social media and have a strong PC user experience, especially with Outlook, MS Office and CRM systems.
- You prefer working in a team environment and you are able to prioritize your tasks. Furthermore, you are friendly, polite and service oriented, but at the same time have a firm and self-confident way of communicating.
Why join Stokke®?
- Be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products which through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development.
- Stokke® offers also career opportunities within the organization.
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world.
- Stokke® is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility.
- If you want to commit creating high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team!
The position will be based in Sindelfingen near Stuttgart/ Germany. For more information about the position and for sending your application/ résumé please contact Ms Yasemin Durbak from our external partner Page Group – firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also learn more about Stokke® via our website www.stokke.com.