Senior Business Controller in Norway
Due to maternity leave, a 16 months assignment as Senior Business Controller, with main responsibility for reporting, analysis and follow up of the organization, is available. The position will be stationed in Oslo and will be part of a global Controlling team of seven employees, spread on different locations worldwide. The role will report to Director of Controlling.
- Financial and Business performance measurement
- Management Reporting and Analysis within areas of responsibility - both Quantitative and Qualitative
- Prepare presentations, reports and analysis both on regular and ad hoc basis for the management and the Board of Directors
- Coordinate business planning and forecasting cycles for Operating Expenses and Capital Expenditures - HQ and coordinated with Regions
- Business Cases development and Analysis, working closely with the innovation and design team
- Identify growth opportunities and risk areas, analyze trends and patterns to support decision making and support profitable growth
- University graduate at bachelor or master level in the field of Finance
- Minimum 5-7 years proven track record in Finance/Controlling and Management Reporting
- Familiar with all financial control aspects
- Experience with complex business analysis preferably in a global business environment
- Business case development
- Excellent PC user experience and high level Excel skills
- Experience with working within a team across countries and continents
- Business minded and pro-active to seek financial (and business) performance
- Precise and focused on delivering high quality products within set deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details and the bigger picture
- Organized, practical and hands-on, with strong drive and initiative, self-driven
- Good presentation skills and charisma
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to connect with all levels of the organization; ability to explain complex topics in a simple way
- Fluent in English and Norwegian, both written and verbal - adaptable to different cultures
Why join Stokke?
- Be a part of a global company that create smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child's development
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team!
The position is full time and will be based in Oslo, some travelling in Norway is required. Preferred start up in October/November. For more information about the position, please contact Ottar Grindheim in FinancePeople AS, +47 91110321 or send your application here.
You can also learn more about Stokke via our website www.stokke.com.