Digital & Ecommerce Data Analyst - Germany
As the Digital & Ecommerce Data Analyst you will provide actionable insight about our areas of growth within digital and web analytics. You will be creating reports and dashboards on audience behavior, campaign performance, business insights, interpreting trends and identifying key performance drivers.
50% of the role will be data mining and analysis - spotting trends and abnormalities, analyzing our owned assets – brand website, digital marketing channel performance, sales data, eCommerce. The other 50% will be making recommendations for optimization – this could be website usability & functionality, product mix, multi-channel mix, customer journeys.
- Perform ongoing deep-dive analysis of on-site performance, as well as marketing campaigns, and determine trends and significant data relationships.
- Generating actionable insight from key analysis to answer important questions, in order to help ecommerce & marketing managers.
- Conversion optimization testing: generating ideas, prioritizing, running tests, interpretation and deep-dive analysis into outputs, and follow-ups.
- Help teams make informed data-driven decisions based on analytical insights.
- Educating stakeholders in how to use and interpret findings and promoting a data-led culture within the ecommerce teams and the broader business.
- Act as a business partner to the ecommerce and digital teams; understanding their strategic and tactical objectives, and identifying opportunities for growth.
- Communicate recommendations & insights to marketing and ecommerce teams.
- Create weekly and monthly reports across multiple markets, detailing your findings and then communicate those insights to senior stakeholders.
- A numeric degree, such as Mathematics/Statistics, Computer Science or Engineering and an analytical mindset.
- Advanced MS Excel and SQL skills along with data-mining capabilities.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw on analysis and formulate solutions.
- Knowledge of evaluating marketing and commercial ROI, conversion funnel analysis and optimization.
- Extensive knowledge of web analysis tools such as Google Analytics & data visualization tools such as Klipfolio.
- Background in ecommerce and digital marketing analytics (ideally within retail).
- Good understanding of UX, SEO and customer experience principles.
- Cross-device analytical experience (Mobile / Desktop / Tablet / App)
- Strong oral, written and formal presentation skills, ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and work to deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and demonstrate self-starter qualities.
- Excellent English communication (verbal and written).
Why join Stokke?
- Be a part of a company that create smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke offers the right person great career opportunities within the organization
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team!
The position will be based in Sindelfingen (Stuttgart), Germany.
Send your CV and Cover Letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Digital & Ecommerce Data Analyst" and state why you believe you're best suited for the job. We are looking to hire immediately.
You can also learn more about Stokke via our website www.stokke.com.