Product ID: 486800
The compact city pram for your baby
- For use from newborn to children weighing 15kg
- Compact, easy to fold and carry
- Lockable swivel wheels, easy to push
- Adjustable rotation handle
The Smart Urban Stroller
- Stokke® Scoot Chassis (1)
- Seat (2)
- Stokke® Scoot Canopy bow (3)
- Stokke® Scoot Shoulder Pads (4)
- Stokke® Scoot Footrest (5)
- Stokke® Scoot Mosquito Net (6)
- Stokke® Scoot Rain Cover (7)
- Product info
- Chassis weight in kg/lbs: 9/ 19.8
- Seat weight in kg/lbs: 3.8/ 8.4
- Chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 75*111*55/29,5*43,7*21,6
- Folded chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 72*32*55/28,3*12,6*21,6
- Seat suitable for weight in kg/lbs: 15/33
- Maximum storage load in kg/lbs: 5/11
Smart design for Urban lifestyle
- Two-way seat with 3 positions each way: Acitve, Rest, and Sleep
- Adjustable rotation handle with 3 positions in use and 1 completed folded position for compact folding
- Large foam filled rubber tires with built in suspension for a smooth ride and no risk of puncturing
- Locakable swivel wheels that make it easy to maneuver in tight spaces
- Adjustable footrest that can be adpated when baby grows
- Spacious shopping basket with easy access from all sides
- Roomy seat with superior ergonomics and adjustable harness for baby comfort
- High seat position to bring the child to tables in cafes/restaurants
- Oversized canopy with UPF 50+ for protection
- Ventilation both on canopy and on the side in sleeping position
- Compact folding and easy to carry
- Stokke® iZi Go™ X1 by BeSafe® Infant Car Seat can be used with Stokke® Scoot™ as a travel system without the use of adaptors
- Stokke® offers Car Seat Adaptors making it possible to use selected models of car seats made by other manufacturers
- Stokke Scoot Chassis
- Stokke Scoot Seat with textiles: Harness Protector, Hood with Visor, Mosquito Net and Rain Cover
- Must be washed separately!
- When washing the baby insert, remove the inside cushion before washing.
- Canopy and visor can only be hand washed separately. Unzip the visor and remove the front rib from the canopy before washing.
- Seat lining, back cover and harness protectors can be machine washed at 40°C/ 104°F.
- Seat rail padding can be washed at 30°C/ 86°F.
- See the user guide for further instructions.
- The stroller should be cleaned using a mild mixture of water with soap. Make sure that any sand/mud/grit is removed prior to cleaning.
- All technical solutions are hidden in the chassis making it easy to clean and maintain.
- If any function of the stroller is not working properly, please contact your nearest Stokke® retailer.