Customer Service Representative Emerging Markets (Part-time 50%) with excellent communication skills in English
In this challenging role you ensure optimal customer service to the assigned portfolio of customers – primarily retailers in Eastern Europe, Russian speaking countries, Middle East, Africa and Latin America – and ensure the sales force gets the ideal service. You will support our Global Customer Service Team and the Sales Team interfacing with our customers and all parts of our global organization.
- Handle all customers’ requests by phone and e-mail.
- Coordinate activities with our sales force in the designated territory.
- Maintain customer related data in our ERP-system.
- Administrate retailer contracts.
- Receive, process and manage export orders from account managers and customers – incl. daily follow-up of orders.
- Handling of reclamations such as transport and product claims.
- Monitor customers’ credit line and payments in co-operation with our credit control team.
- Cross- and up-selling activities
For this position we are looking for you as a team player who is motivated, flexible and result oriented. You will positively contribute to our success through your mind set and your personality helping to continuously improve our customer service.
- Ideally you already have a strong background within a sales oriented organization in a customer focused environment.
- Experience in handling export shipments and Key Account customers would be preferred.
- You have excellent communication skills in English. Additional languages applicable to the respective regions will be beneficial.
- You have a strong PC user experience, especially with Outlook, MS Office and CRM systems.
- You prefer working in a team environment and you are able to prioritize your tasks. Furthermore, you are friendly, polite and service oriented, but at the same time have a firm and self-confident way of communicating.
Why join Stokke?
- Be a part of a company that create smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke offers the right person great career opportunities within the organization
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
The position will be based in Sindelfingen near Stuttgart/ Germany. For more information about the position and for sending your
application/résumé please contact Mr Marco Mayer – email@example.com. You can also learn more about Stokke® via our website www.stokke.com.