Account Manager in Austria
To further develop the Austrian market, Stokke is now looking for an Account Manager to be responsible for the company's loyal retailers. The position can be based anywhere in Austria. This is a one-year position with a strong possibility of direct hire after the 12-month period.
- Prioritization of areas and customers
- Work out sales development plans for the area
- Find, evaluate and activate relevant trade partners according to Stokke policies
- Contract negotiations and implementation of Stokke’s requirements to retailers
- Secure selective distribution requirements are fulfilled with all customers at any time
- Continuously follow up customers to secure stock level of all items and agreed product presentation
- Continuously improve merchandising in stores, including installation of in store equipment and point of sales materials
- Use 4 days per week for customer visits - 1 day for admin work at home office
- Ensure all retailers’ staff receives training through own coaching and/or other company training support
- Support efficient order transmission and processing
- Work with Customer Service to ensure the markets get the service they need
- Communicate procedures and routines to help improve support through Customer Service
- Support implementation and successful realization of all sales programs and marketing campaigns
- Ensure Stokke complies with requirements from retail accounts
- Use Stokke’s defined way of working and CRM tool according to best practice and guidelines
- Prepare various reports on visits, sales, presentations and other relevant data for management and for own use
- Gather and share news on market and competitor’s developments/activities to help improve market knowledge
- Experience with developing distribution and sales for branded goods with a good track record
- Expertise in motivating and training retail sales personnel and implementing company strategies in retail environments
- Experience in cooperating with customer service department to secure customer satisfaction relative to delivery of orders, complaints, logistics coordination and other relevant support functions
- Ideally experience of selective distribution policies of exclusive/up-market products/brands
- Experience from competitive sales cultures
- Experience with primarily managing sophisticated multiple retailers and secondarily small independent retailers
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office Package)
- Ready to implement the visions, philosophies and strategies of the company
- Flexible and mobile
- Hard working and dedicated
- Fluent in German and English
Why join Stokke?
- Be a part of a company that create smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke offers the right person great career opportunities within the organization
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibilities.
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team!
The position will be based in Austria. Please submit your application to Area Sales Manager, Hardy B. Mogensen, email@example.com. For more information about the position, please contact this number: +41 76 412 88 39. You can also learn more about Stokke via our website www.stokke.com.