Graphic Designer in Germany
Graphic Designer Retail Marketing
In this challenging role, you have the responsibility for the production of graphic material in line with the global Brand Guidelines, and for adapting global design to fit regional need. The tasks comprise a broad spectrum of marketing communication for different channels in retail, digital and print. This is a one year position with a strong possibility of direct hire after the 12 month period.
- Produce layouts and final artwork in different languages and custom sizes, based on global marketing ammunition, adapted to specific country needs, for retailers, media and own stores
- If required, creatively develop new marketing material in accordance with Global Brand Marketing
- Create wall designs for retail spaces to enhance the consumer brand experience in retailer stores and Stokke flagship stores
- Develop graphics for local fair stands
- Make sure that all materials that are developed are totally aligned with global guidelines, templates and specifications
- Advise Sales and RMMs regarding possibilities for the creation of marketing material
- Judge briefings regarding brand feasibility and suggest alternative options in case briefings don’t live up to the premium brand
- Create prepress files according to printing house specifications
- Degree in Graphic Design, preferably Bachelor or Master
- Experience in the design of POS material and visual communication for retail stores
- Digital advertising know-how for the creation of online ads, basic HTML knowledge is an advantage
- Strong background in the production of final artwork for digital purposes and prepress
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Adobe CS (InDesign and Photoshop)
- Fluent communication skills in English (in writing and verbal)
- Hard working and dedicated
- Team player, used to work in dynamic environments
Why join Stokke?
- Be a part of a company that create smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke offers the right person great career opportunities within the organization
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibilities.
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team!
The position will be based in Sindelfingen near Stuttgart/ Germany. For more information about the position and for sending your application/résumé, please contact Mr Marco Mayer – email@example.com. You can also learn more about Stokke® via our website www.stokke.com.