Grows with the child
- From birth and up to 3 years with 2-way front and back carrying
- Front carrier for carrying baby from 3.5 kg or 53cm
- Back carrier for carrying a child who can sit unaided and is longer than 72 cm
- In parent facing position the child has the "Happy Hips" posture – a broad seating position with good support of back, buttocks and thighs.
- Acknowledged as a hip-healthy baby carrier by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Adjustability ensures optimal support for your baby
- Longer front carrier and support under baby's buttocks when facing outwards
- Optional head support, when the child is sleeping, is available in a pocket on the back carrier
- Ergonomically designed waist belt, back support and shoulder straps for parent
- Pockets on both sides of waist belt for storing items such as keys or cards
- Same breathable mesh technology used for many types of sportswear
- Allow better airflow for cooling and transporting moisture away from the body. This helps both you and your baby to stay dry
- Additionally, mesh is water and wind resistant; perfectly suited to warmer climates and active or extended use
- The textiles are Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, class 1 approved and certified free of harmful substances. This means that our textiles do not contain chemicals that are known to be unhealthy and are safe to touch baby´s delicate skin
- All components are tested for European and US standards
- Front and back carriers are attached to harness with zippers and double locking carabiner
- All adjustments are within reach for the parent. Placing the child in the carrier is easy and safe, also in the back carrier
- Main harness with integrated hip belt
- Front carrier
- Back carrier
Breathable mesh technology
Ergonomically designed for parent and child
Parent facing position has "Happy Hips" posture
Breathable textiles give better airflow for cooling
Soft terry bib keeps carrier clean
- Product weight in kg/lbs: 1/2.20
- Front carrier suitable for weight in kg/lbs: >3,5 / 7,7
- Front carrier suitable from child length in cm/in: >53 / 21"
- Back carrier suitable for weight in kg/lbs: Max 15 / 33
- Back carrier suitable from child length in cm/in: >72 / 28"
- Materials: Mesh textile, plastic and aluminium buckles, aluminium back support.
- Synnøve Stave
- Tore Mortvedt
Stokke® MyCarrier™ Cool User Guide. All Languages.
Stokke® MyCarrier™ Cool Compliance Declaration
You have chosen a light airy product made for helping your baby stay cool. All materials are Oeko-tex 100 certified so that your baby skin will not be harmed by any unfriendly chemicals.
Stains can be removed with a wet cloth. Remove carabineers before washing. Gently spin-dry. Stretch when wet to keep original shape. Dry flat at room temperature, away for sunlight or direct heat.
DO NOT tumble dry or iron.
Front and Back Carrier:
- Front and back carrier can be machine washed at 40°C.
- The main harness can be handwashed at 30°C. Remove the aluminum back support before washing.