Customer Service Representative in China
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative in Shanghai. This position will act as a liaison between customers and companies, assists with orders, account questions, billing, cancelations and other queries, and resolves product and service problems that our clients might face. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Execute and follow up the customer orders from end to end, which involves co-ordination with relevant functions for better lead time and solutions;
- Handle customer’s complaint;
- Ensure accurate and timely response to customer inquiries;
- Coordinate with customer, account manager and financial team on AR and credit control;
- Provide sales support, supporting sales team for achieving the revenue target.
- College/ University degree
- Min. 3 years working experience in sales coordination, order follow-up and customer liaison
- Language skill – good English language skills in both written and spoken
- Good communication skills and service minded
- Hard working, pay attention to details and willing to take responsibility
Why join Stokke?
- Be a part of a company that create smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke offers the right person great career opportunities within the organization
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team!
The position will be based in Shanghai, China. For more information about the position, please contact Rachel XU by e-mail email@example.com. You can also learn more about Stokke via our website www.stokke.com. Please send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.