Product ID: 4490€ 299,00
Stokke® iZi Go Modular™ by BeSafe®
The safe and lightweight car seat
- Easy to use on the pram, no need for adaptor
- Available in a wide colour range to match our prams
- Compliant with the new i-Size standard
- Suitable for newborn to baby up to approx. 12 months (Height: 40-75 cm long)
- Extra large integrated canopy
- Removable cushions and head support to provide optimal ergonomics and increased safety for your babys head
€ 299,00 299.0
Makes life's little transitions that much easier.
- It meets all safety standards, and is also part of their Modular concept for when the child is older. Best of all, the car seat can be used as a pram seat with all Stokke® prams without the use of adaptors, it simply clicks right onto the chassis. Available in a variety of colours to match your pram for superior styling. The optional ISOfix base enables quick, easy installation in the car.
Versatile travel system
- Available in colours that match our prams
- Clicks directly onto all Stokke® prams without the need for adapters
- Integrated pram adapter with colour indicator for correct installation
- ISOfix base makes installation in car easy
Easy to Use
- lightweight, safe and easy to install and carry
- Patented magnetic shoulder pads make it easier to place child in seat
- Easy to adjust pillows, cushion and harness to adjust for your growing baby
- Ergonomically designed carrying handle
- Removable and washable seat cover in high quality textiles
Safe and protective
- I-Size approved
- Large canopy with UPF 50+ and ventilation
- SIP module to improve side impact protection (to be mounted on the door side of the car seat)
- Improved side impact protection in the seat shell
- Extra head and seat cushions for optimal newborn support and protection
- 5-point safety harness
- EPS (expanded polystyrene) foam lines the entire seat for ultimate protection
- Isofix installation for increased security
- i-Size ISOfix base can be used in conjunction with Besafe® iZi Modular™ toddler seat
- The car seat hard parts and harness should be cleaned using a mild mixture of water with soap. Make sure that any sand/mud/grit is removed prior to cleaning.
- Must be washed separately!
- Head rest and seat textile can be machine washed at 40°C/104°F.
- Canopy and visor must be hand washed. Remove the visor and the front rib from the canopy before washing.
- See the user guide and care labels for further instructions.