Return & Exchanges
If you are not satisfied with your Stokke purchase, you may return the products you are not satisfied with for any reason within 30 days.
If you have received a damaged item, have missing parts, or incorrect items, please contact Stokke Customer Service here. Stokke should be informed of incorrect merchandise or merchandise damaged from shipping immediately and no later than 14 days after delivery in order to process a refund.
What items can be returned?
Stokke.com can only accept returns of merchandise purchased from our website. Products purchased at another retail outlet will not be accepted. All returned items must be:
- In "like new" condition
- In the original packaging
- Including all parts, accessories, manuals etc
- Include original packing slip
How to return a product
In order for Stokke to process the return you are required to obtain a RMA (return merchandise authorization) from us. Follow these steps to return a product:
- Contact Stokke Customer Service to arrange a return here. Stokke will create return labels containing the RMA and send to you. Including the RMA on the return labels will expedite the refund process.
- Return the item in its original packaging. Ensure that the packaging is sufficient to prevent the item from being damaged during the shipping process.
- When the return is received and validated by Stokke, the refund will be issued in the original form of payment used to purchase the item.
What is not refunded?
- No refund will be issued for items missing components, parts, original box, packaging material, contents, accessories and/or manuals.
- Return shipping & handling charges of £4 (DPD)/ £8 (DHL Europlus) will be deducted from your refund.
Return shipping charges
Stokke will deduct a flat fee of £4 (DPD)/ £8 (DHL Europlus) for full or partial returns when refunding you for your order.