Key Account Manager Middle East & India
To further develop the Middle East and India region, Stokke is now looking for a Key Account Manager to be responsible for the company's retailers and distributors as well as implementing company’s strategy in the region. The position is based in Dubai.
- Develop distribution and sales with retail outlets in the region
- Manage important Key Accounts: AlShaya (Mothercare), AlTayer (Mamas & Papas)
- Work with distributors in geographies where direct deliveries are not possible
- Secure high quality selective distribution in accordance with Stokke distribution strategy
- Develop further quality distribution projects: branded areas and shop-in-shops
- Search for opportunities of implementing Stokke retail project in Dubai
- Develop Stokke brand & create demand in the region through various marketing activities in close coordination with RMM
- Profound experience as account manager or key account manager (or similar)
- Experience with developing distribution and sales for branded consumer goods with excellent results
- Ideally experience of selective distribution policies of exclusive/up-market products/brands
- Experience with motivating and training retail sales personnel and implementing company strategies in retail environments
- Experience with guiding and supporting customer service department to the benefit of customers in regards to orders, complains, logistics coordination and other relevant support functions
- Experience from competitive, international sales cultures
- Experience of working in the Middle East region, retailing as well as any international experience would be an advantage
Why join Stokke?
- Be a part of a company that create smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke offers the right person great career opportunities within the organization
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team!
The position will be based in Dubai. For more information about the position, please contact Ziemek Majewski at e-mail email@example.com. You can also learn more about Stokke via our website www.stokke.com.