Customer Service Representative for UK and France
In this challenging role, you ensure optimal customer service to the assigned portfolio of customers – primarily customers from United Kingdom, Ireland and France – and ensure the sales force gets the ideal service. You will support our Global Customer Service Team and the Sales Team interfacing with our customers and all parts of our global organization.
- Handle all customers’ requests by phone, e-mail and chat
- Coordinate activities with our sales force in the designated territory
- Maintain customer related data in our ERP-system
- Administrate retailer contracts
- Receive, process and manage export orders from account managers and customers
- Handling of reclamations such as transport and product claims
- Monitor customers’ credit line and payments in co-operation with our credit control team
- Ideally you already have a strong background within a sales oriented organization in a customer focused environment
- Experience in handling Key Account customers would be preferred
- Fluent communication skills (written/oral) in Englisch (mother tongue level) and French (proficient), any other European languages would be an advantage.
- Strong PC user experience
- Team player, able to prioritize tasks
Why join Stokke?
- Be a part of a company that create smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke also offers career opportunities within the organization
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team!
The position will be based in Sindelfingen near Stuttgart/ Germany.
For more information about the position and for sending your application/résumé please contact Mr Mayer – P&O.Sindelfingen@stokke.com. Ref.No. 410004
You can also learn more about Stokke® via our website www.stokke.com.