Global Ecommerce Director in Sindelfingen
As the Global Head of Ecommerce (Director) you will develop and execute on the global ecommerce strategies at Stokke. You will secure integration of ecommerce strategies with Brand & Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, IT, Customer Service, Supply Chain, Finance and Sales teams, and functionally lead the global ecommerce and digital marketing initiatives to achieve revenue & growth targets. You will lead the central and functionally the regional ecommerce teams, and lead the execution and coordination of all global ecommerce initiatives.
- Manage full P&L responsibility for global ecommerce & team leadership
- Lead the central ecommerce team (based in Sindelfingen/ Stuttgart) and functionally lead the regional and local ecommerce resources
- Further develop the ecommerce strategy based on changing global and local trends (mobile, social)
- Lead the execution and coordination of all global ecommerce initiatives including, new payment methods, fulfillment processes, customer service, risk management & fraud, CRM automation, analytics, site enhancements, conversion optimization and revenue maximization
- Act as and lead project managers to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and test ecommerce initiatives
- Manage user experience of website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and campaigns leading to conversion rate optimization
- Partner with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into ecommerce projects
- Lead the team on ecommerce topics and seek influence to enhance the focus on ecommerce across departments
- Manage all aspects of web analytics related to ecommerce and communicate to the organization
- Build a strong CRM program to enable increased customer lifetime value
- Drive the integration of ecommerce systems and own stores into true omni-channel shopping
- Establish systematic tracking of consumer experience (NPS)
- Min. 7-10 years of work experience in retail and/or ecommerce
- Prior ecommerce leadership experience in an international consumer brand
- Experience with Demandware platform and Salesforce is an advantage
- Strong leadership skills with a track record of managing multi-locations teams
- Influence seeking and influential by nature
- Demonstrate strong business judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Strategic mindset and good business acumen
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw on analysis to formulate solutions
- Interest, motivation and ability to travel frequently in Europe and Asia
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and work to deadlines
Why join Stokke?
- Be a part of a company that create smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke offers the right person great career opportunities within the organization
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team!
The position will be based in Sindelfingen (Stuttgart), Germany. Please send your CV and Cover Letter by email to email@example.com with the subject line "Global Ecommerce Director" and state why you believe you're best suited for the job. We are looking to hire immediately and expect the candidate to take on the position from January 2018. You can also learn more about Stokke via our website www.stokke.com.