Breathable 3-in-1 baby carrier to stay comfortably close.
Stokke® MyCarrier™ Cool
- Adjustable to grow with your child
- 'Happy Hips' position for healthy ergonomics
- Head support for when your child is sleeping
- Comfortable waist, back and shoulder support for parent
- Better airflow with water resistant, breathable textile technology
- Main harness with integrated hip belt and built in head support option
- Front carrier
- Back carrier
- Aluminum support to be placed in the main harness for back carrying support
- Stokke® MyCarrier™ Bib
Technical Specifications / Measurements
- Product info
- Product weight in kg/lbs: 1/2.20
- Front carrier suitable for weight in kg/lbs: >3,5 / 7,7
- Front carrier suitable from child length in cm/in: >53 / 21"
- Back carrier suitable for weight in kg/lbs: Max 15 / 33
- Back carrier suitable from child length in cm/in: >72 / 28"
Grows with the child
- From birth and up to 3 years with 2-way front and back carrying.
- Front carrier for carrying baby from 3.5 kg/7.7 lbs or 53cm/21 inch.
- Back carrier for carrying a child who can sit unaided and is longer than 72 cm/ 28 inch.
- In parent facing position the child has the "Happy Hips" posture – a broad seating position with good support of back, buttocks and thighs.
- Adjustability ensures optimal support for your baby.
- Longer front carrier and support under baby's buttocks when facing outwards.
- Optional head support, when the child is sleeping, is available in a pocket on the back carrier.
- Ergonomically designed waist belt, back support and shoulder straps for parent.
- Pockets on both sides of waist belt for storing items such as keys or cards.
- Same breathable mesh technology used for many types of sportswear.
- Allow better airflow for cooling and transporting moisture away from the body. This helps both you and your baby to stay dry.
- Additionally, mesh is water and wind resistant; perfectly suited to warmer climates and active or extended use.
- The textiles are Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, class 1 approved and certified free of harmful substances. This means that our textiles do not contain chemicals that are known to be unhealthy and are safe to touch baby´s delicate skin.
- All components are tested for European and US standards.
- Front and back carriers are attached to harness with zippers and double locking carabiner.
- All adjustments are within reach for the parent. Placing the child in the carrier is easy and safe, also in the back carrier.
You have chosen a light airy product made for helping your baby stay cool. All materials are Oeko-tex 100 certified so that your baby skin will not be harmed by any unfriendly chemicals.
Stains can be removed with a wet cloth. Remove carabineers before washing. Gently spin-dry. Stretch when wet to keep original shape. Dry flat at room temperature, away for sunlight or direct heat.
DO NOT tumble dry or iron.
Front and Back Carrier:
- Front and back carrier can be machine washed at 40°C.
- The main harness can be handwashed at 30°C. Remove the aluminum back support before washing.