3-in-1 ergonomic baby carrier for your newborn, child or toddler
- Adjustable to ensure optimal support and comfort for your baby
- Forward facing, inward facing, and back carrying options
- Made of organic cotton to be gentle next to baby´s soft skin
- Acknowledged as a hip-healthy baby carrier by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Suitable for newborn baby to children around the age of three
The organic 3 in 1 baby carrier.
- Product info
- Product weight in kg/lbs: 1.2/2.64
- Front carrier suitable for weight in kg/lbs: >3,5 / 7,7
- Front carrier suitable from child length in cm/in: >53 / 21"
- Back carrier suitable for weight in kg/lbs: Max 15 / 33
- Back carrier suitable from child length in cm/in: >72 / 28"
- Materials: Organic cotton textiles,plastic and aluminium buckles, aluminium back support.
Grows with the child
- From birth and up to 3 years with 2-way front and back carrying.
- Front carrier for carrying baby from 7.7 lbs or 21 inch.
- Back carrier for carrying a child who can sit unaided and is longer than 28 inch.
- In parent facing position the child has the "Happy Hips" posture – a broad seating position with good support of back, buttocks and thighs.
- Adjustability ensures optimal support for your baby.
- Longer front carrier and support under baby's buttocks when facing outwards.
- Optional head support, when the child is sleeping, is available in a pocket on the back carrier.
- Ergonomically designed waist belt, back support and shoulder straps for parent.
- Pockets on both sides of waist belt for storing items such as keys or cards.
Organic and safe
- Textiles made from organic fibers.
- The textiles are Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 approved and certified free of harmful substances. This means that our textiles do not contain chemicals that are known to be unhealthy and are safe to touch baby´s delicate skin.
- All components are tested for European and US standards.
- Front and back carriers are attached to harness with zippers and double locking carabiner.
- All adjustments are within reach for the parent. Placing the child in the carrier is easy and safe, also in the back carrier.
You have chosen a natural product made of organic cotton. The coloring process is also environmental friendly. When washing the color will fade, similar to a jeans. Stains can be removed with a damp cloth. Remove carabiners before washing. Use detergent without bleach. Gently spin-dry. Stretch when wet to keep original shape. Dry flat at room temperature, away from sunlight or direct heat. DO NOT tumble dry or iron.
Front and Back Carrier:
- Front and back carrier can be machine washed at 40°C.
- The main harness can be handwashed at 30°C. Remove the aluminum back support before washing.