You have no items in your Cart
The 5-in-1 seating system
- For use from 6 months to 3 years
- Comfortable baby set with cushion and tray for easy feeding
- Adjustable back- and footrest give optimal ergonomics
- 5-point machine-washable safety harness
- Certified by JPMA and meets or exceeds all ASTM safety standards
The 5-in-1 seating system
- Optional accessories transform the Stokke® Steps™ Chair into a seating solution that can be used from birth with the Bouncer, bringing your newborn to the table and with the Stokke® Steps™ Baby Set to create the highchair.
- Contemporary Scandinavian design that will never go out of style.
- Adjustable footrest to support your childs feet for optimal ergonomics and comfort.
- Solid construction with a 187lb weight capacity.
- Array of color and wood choices that match any décor.
- 5 point safety harness so your child is secure.
- No harmful substances/free from phthalates.
- JPMA certified. Tested & trusted
- Intertek GS certified
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Simple to clean spills with dampened cloth.
- The back- and footrest can be easily adjusted - tool-free.
- Clip on bouncer as infant solution.
Product Size (cm/in): 56 x 53 x 52 / 22 x 20.9 x 20.5 Suitable for age: from 6 ~ to 36 (months)
- this item is included Stokke® Steps™ Chair
- this item is included Stokke® Steps™ Baby set with 5-point harness
- this item is included Stokke® Steps™ Tray
- this item is included Stokke® Steps™ Cushion
Machine washable 40°/Warm.
What are the dimensions of the Stokke® Steps™?
The dimensions of the Stokke® Steps™ are as follows:
Seat Width - 35,5cm / 13,9 inches
Seat Depth - 28,5cm/ 11,22 inches
Seat Height - 52,5cm/ 20,67 inches
Between leg Width - 39cm/ 15,35 inches
What are the differences between the Stokke® Steps™ and the Stokke® Tripp Trapp® ranges?
The clear differences are customer preferences, features and accessories. Both highchairs employ excellent ergonomics and encourage the family to sit together from birth. The main differences are in features and accessories.
The Tripp Trapp® is a highchair that grows with the child, from birth to adulthood. The intelligent, adjustable design allows freedom of movement with both depth- and height adjustable seat- and footplates.
The Steps™ is an All-in-One modular seating system. It starts with a bouncer which can be used from birth separately or with the Stokke® Steps™ Chair. By simply attaching the bouncer onto the Stokke® Steps™ Chair, it becomes a highchair for your newborn allowing your baby to sit comfortably at the table. When your baby is older and can sit upright without assistance, the Stokke® Steps™ Baby Set transforms into a flexible highchair featuring an optional tray as well as an adjustable back and footrest for a custom fit. Later it can be used as children´s chair until approximately age 10 years of age.
From what age can the Stokke® Steps™ Bouncer be used?
The Stokke® Steps™ Bouncer is suitable for use from birth up to the age of approximately 6 months or 9kg/19.8 lbs.
From what age can the Stokke® Steps™ BabySet be used?
The Steps™ BabySet can be used from approximately six months, or from the time when your baby can sit on its own.
What are the weight limitations for the Stokke® Steps™?
The Stokke® Steps™Chair can support a maximum weight of up to 85 kg / 187 lbs.
How do I clean and maintain my Stokke® Steps™?
We recommend that you wipe the wood with a damp cloth. If any water or liquid comes into contact with the wooden parts, try and remove any excess water or liquid as soon as possible with a dry cloth. Please note that remaining moisture can crack the surface of the wood. The plastic parts can be maintained and wiped with a damp cloth.
How much load can the Tray take?
The Tray should not be loaded with more than 5 kg/11 lbs.