Provide your account email address to receive an email to reset your password.
You have no items in your Cart
Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini mattress:
Thickness: 3 cm.
Oval shape with length 75 cm. and width 58 cm.
Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed mattress:
Thickness: 9 cm.
Elongated oval shape with length 122 cm. and width 70 cm.
Stokke® Sleepi™ Junior mattress:
Thickness: 12 cm.
Long with rounded ends: length 166 cm. and width 74 cm.
New Stokke® Sleepi™ Cocomat:
For Sleepi™ Mini: length 74 cm, width 57 cm, thickness 5 cm.
For Sleepi™ Bed: length 120 cm, width 67 cm, thickness 8 cm.
The Stokke® Sleepi™ mattress cover can be hand washed at 40 °C. Make sure to stretch it to size while still wet. Do NOT use a tumble dryer. The foam filling can be hand washed at 60 °C and/or rinsed with warm water.
As for the Stokke® Sleepi™ Cocomat, the outer mattress cover is removable and machine washable at 60°C. We recommend the use of protection sheets in case of little spills or accidents. In such cases, quickly remove and wash outer covers. Inner materials dry quickly when aired and must not be machine washed.
To keep your Stokke® Sleepi™ clean, wipe it with a soft, damp (not wet!) cloth. Wipe down with a dry cloth until completely dry. Refrain from using a micro fiber cloth or household detergents as they may damage the finish of the crib.
The caster wheels which come with the Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini and Bed can only be used up to the stage when the side panel of the Sleepi™ Bed is removed to allow the child unaided access to the bed. The caster wheels must not be used under the Stokke® Sleepi™ Junior Bed, as this would jeopardize the stability of the bed.
All Stokke® Textiles and Bedding Sets are 100% cotton or terry cloth and are fully machine washable at 40° Celsius/ 104° Fahrenheit.
Trace amounts of formaldehyde are naturally present in all wooden products. The varnish used for the Stokke® Sleepi™ range is formaldehyde-free while the glue is low in formaldehyde. Formaldehyde levels fully comply with E1 requirements (European emission standards for formaldehyde, i.e. less than 0.75 formaldehyde parts per million).
The Stokke® Sleepi™ mattress offers optimal support for the child’s body, with a foam density of 35 kg/m3 and 40% compression at 3.7 kPa. The mattress used for the Sleepi™ Junior is somewhat thicker, as it is meant for use by older and therefore heavier children. The type of foam used in the mattresses (polyurethane) is widely used in mattresses and the product fully complies with the latest European safety standards for baby cribs. The Stokke® Sleepi™ provides a balanced ventilation system through the design of the mattress, mattress cover and bottom. To ensure optimal air circulation, the bottom side of the mattress has a wavy pattern specially designed to remove excess body heat. The bottom side of the mattress cover is made of a mesh material and the plywood base supporting it has large openings, which further enhance air circulation. Together, these features keep your baby cool and help prevent the growth of fungus.
The lacquers used for the Stokke® Sleepi™ range are water and polyurethane based. Both variants comply with the prevailing safety standard EN 71 - 3, "European Standard, Safety for toys, Migration of certain elements/Toxic Heavy Metals", devised to show whether soluble metals could be absorbed by the body should a child chew on or lick the paint of a product. The lacquers used for the Stokke® Sleepi™ contain no formaldehyde.
In addition to this, the Stokke® Sleepi™ range complies with general European product safety standards for children's cribs and beds EN 716-1 and EN 113-1.
Stokke® Sleepi™ expands to accommodate the changing needs and sizes of your growing child.
• Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini (0-6 months old)
• Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed (0-3years)
• Stokke® Sleepi™ Junior (3 -10 years)
Stokke® Sleepi™ is purchased either in the Mini or Bed size.
To expand Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini into Bed size you need to purchase the Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed Extension. To expand even further, from Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed into Junior size, you need to purchase the Stokke® Sleepi™ Junior Extension.
Please note that there is no kit to downsize the Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed into Mini size.
• Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini: mattress and drape rod
• Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed: mattress (in US mattress is sold separately)
• Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed Extension: parts to expand mini into bed size*
• Stokke® Sleepi™ Junior Extension: parts to expand bed into junior size*
*Mattress is purchased separately.
The Stokke® Sleepi™ fully complies with the following British/European Standards:
• BS EN 1130-1:1997 Furniture – Cribs and cradles for domestic use – Part 1: Safety requirements. This standard deals with safety requirements of all aspects of the product, such as materials, construction, stability and even packaging.
• BS EN 716-1:2008 Furniture – Children’s cots and folding cots for domestic use – Part 1: Safety requirements. This standard has a more specific focus on safety requirements for aspects such as flammability, edges and protruding parts, gaps between parts, small parts, shear and squeeze points, etc.
A certificate of compliance issued by independent UK-based testing institute Bureau Veritas is available upon request.
It is common to find dark particles in unbleached cotton, which has not undergone heavy chemical treatment. They are in fact remaining bits of the cotton seed coat. They can be considered proof of a natural material and are perfectly safe. All Stokke® Sleepi™ textiles including the mattress cover fulfill the highest Oeko Tex Standards for organic fabrics.
At Stokke®, quality and safety are the main concern and we take great care in ensuring all our products meet current international safety standards for baby and children`s products.
All Stokke® Sleepi™ wooden components are manufactured from cultivated beech, which makes them strong, solid and durable. The preservation of the environment is very important to Stokke®, therefore, we strictly adhere to responsible wood sourcing and processing from European forests.
The lacquers used for the Stokke® Sleepi™ fully comply with the prevailing safety standard EN 71 - 3, "European Standard, Safety for toys, Migration of certain elements/Toxic Heavy Metals". Furthermore, the lacquer is completely free of formaldehyde.
All Stokke® Nursery Textiles are approved by the International Oeko-Tex Association and have been Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class 1, certified, which means they are guaranteed free from harmful substances.
Yes, Stokke® Home™ Half Bumper fits on both Stokke® Sleepi™ and the Stokke® Home™.
• Always make sure the bumper is fixed correctly and tightly to avoid sagging.Check frequently that all the bumper ties are firmly tied to the crib rails. Please re-tie if necessary.
• To ensure optimum airflow, always ensure the child is not sleeping with their face in direct contact with the bumper.
• Remove the bumper when the child can sit unaided or pull themselves up to a standing position.
The standards the Stokke® Bumpers comply with are:
• ASTM F1917-12 – “Infant Bedding and Related Accessories”
• BS 1877-10:2011+A1:2012 – “Domestic bedding. Specification for mattresses and bumpers for children’s cots, perambulators and similar domestic articles”
• The above standards specifically aim to ensure safe design and sufficient care instructions for safe and proper use of a bumper.
• Stokke® Bumpers have been tested for CO2 retention and results show no increase of CO2 in the crib environment with a correctly fitted Stokke® Bumper.
• Stokke® Bumpers are designed with specific dimensions and materials to ensure optimum air flow.
The following products are covered by the Stokke® Extended Warranty:
Tripp Trapp® Wooden Material and Tripp Trapp® Newborn Set
Stokke® Steps™ Chair and Steps™ Bouncer
Stokke® Sleepi™, Sleepi™ Mini and Sleepi™ Junior Wooden Materials
Stokke® Home™ Bed and Dresser
Stokke® Care™ Wooden Materials
Stokke® CLIKK™ High Chair
Stokke® Xplory® Chassis and Plastics
Stokke® Crusi™ Chassis and Plastics
Stokke® Trailz™ Chassis and Plastics
Stokke® Scoot™ Chassis and Plastics
Stokke® BEAT™ Chassis and Plastics