A luxury stroller designed to grow with your family
- Carry cot, stroller seat, and travel system ready
- High carry cot and stroller seat position for better connection
- Ergonomic height adjustable handle
- Lockable swivel wheels—easy to maneuver
- Luxuriously soft with extra cushion—fits even the smallest babies
$1,099.00 - $1,249.00
- Stroller seat
- Textile set, including: Seat Padding, Rear Textile Cover, Harness Protector, Seat Rail Cover and Hood with Visor
- Baby Pad Shopping Basket
- Mosquito Net
- Rain Cover
- Stokke® Carry Cot
- Product info
- Chassis weight in kg/lbs: 8.6/19
- Seat weight in kg/lbs: 3.8/8.3
- Chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 96x128x63/37.8x50.4x24.8
- Folded chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 103x33x63/41.6x13x24.8
- Carry cot weight in kg/lbs: 4.8/10.6
- Chassis with carry cot dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 96x127x63/37.8x50x24.8
- Folded chassis with carry cot dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 103x57x63/40.6x22.4x24.8
- Seat suitable for weight in kg/lbs: From 6 months to 15kg/33lb worldwide. From birth to 20kg/44lb in USA/Canada.
- Carry cot suitable for weight in kg/lbs: 0-9/0-20
- Maximum storage load in kg/lbs: 5/11
- Materials: Chassis: Aluminium and plastics. The upholstery is made of polyester and polyurethane, the transparent rain cover is made of phtalate free PVC. The mosquito net is made of polyester mesh and the shopping basket is made of PVC/polyester filament.
- Can be used with carry cot, stroller seat, car seats and optional sibling solution.
- 3 parent facing positions: sleep, rest and active, and 2 forward facing positions: rest and active.
- Lockable swivel wheels make it easy to maneuver in tight spaces.
- Lightweight, robust chassis with large shopping basket is easy to fold and light to carry.
- High carry cot and stroller seat position brings the baby closer to mom and dad.
- Spacious carry cot with soft interior lining provides a comfortable environment for the baby.
- Soft, padded seat with an extra cushion that reduces the seat depth to fit the smallest babies.
- Adjustable ergonomic foot rest on the seat eliminates dangling feet.
- Ventilation in hood improves the air quality and reduces the risk of moisture inside the carry cot and stroller seat.
- Ergonomic height and angle adjustable handle provides a wide range of positions.
- Stokke® PIPA™ by Nuna® Infant Car Seat can be used with Stokke® Crusi™ as a travel system without the use of adaptors.
- Stokke® offers the car seat Stokke® PIPA™ by Nuna® which can be used with Stokke strollers without the use of adaptors.
- Stokke® offers Car Seat Adaptors making it possible to use selected models of car seats made by other manufacturers.
- Must be washed separately.
- When washing the baby insert, remove the inside cushion before washing.
- Canopy and visor can only be hand washed separately. Unzip the visor and remove the front rib from the canopy before washing.
- Seat lining, back cover and harness protectors can be machine washed at 40°C/ 104°F.
- Seat rail padding can be washed at 30°C/ 86°F.
- Shopping bag and diaper bag can only be wiped with a clean damp cloth. Be sure to remove excess water.
- See the user guide for further instructions.
- The stroller should be cleaned using a mild mixture of water with soap. Make sure that any sand/mud/grit is removed prior to cleaning.
- All technical solutions are hidden in the chassis making it easy to clean and maintain.
- If any function of the stroller is not working properly, contact your nearest Stokke retailer.