The stroller that's perfect for travel
- Compact folding and easy to carry
- Adjustable rotation handle
- Locakable swivel wheels—easy to maneuver
- Spacious shopping basket with easy access
- Oversized canopy with SPF 50+ for protection
$499.00 - $599.00
- Stokke Scoot Chassis
- Stokke Scoot Seat with textiles, including: Harness Protector, Seat Rail Cover, and Hood with Visor
- Mosquito Net
- Rain Cover
- Test content
Technical Specifications / Measurements
- Product info
- Chassis weight in kg/lbs: 9/ 19,8
- Seat weight in kg/lbs: 3,8/ 8,4
- Chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 75*111*55/29,5*43,7*21,6
- Folded chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 72*32*55/28,3*12,6*21,6
- Seat suitable for weight in kg/lbs: 15/33
- Maximum storage load in kg/lbs: 2/4,4
- Materials: Chassis: Aluminium and plastics. The upholstery is made of polyurethane, the transparent rain cover is made of phtalate free PVC. The mosquito net is made of polyester mesh and the shopping basket is made of PVC/polyester filament.
Smart design for Urban lifestyle
- Two-way seat with 3 positions each way: Acitve, Rest, Sleep.
- Adjustable rotation handle with 3 positions in use and 1 completed folded position for compact folding.
- Large foam filled rubber tires with built in suspension for a smooth ride and no risk of puncturing.
- Locakable swivel wheels that make it easy to maneuver in tight spaces.
- Adjustable footrest that can be adpated when baby grows
- Spacious shopping basket with easy access from all sides.
- Roomy seat with superior ergonomics and adjustable hardness for baby comfort.
- High seat position to bring the child to tables in cafes/restaurants.
- Stokke Scoot Seat can be used as a sibling seat with Stokke Crusi chassis.
- Oversized canopy with SPF 50+ for protection.
- Ventilation both on canopy and on the side in sleeping position.
- Compact folding and easy to carry.
- Stokke® offers Car Seat Adaptors making it possible to use selected models of car seats made by other manufacturers
- The stroller should be cleaned using a mild mixture of water with soap. Make sure that any sand/mud/grit is removed prior to cleaning.
- All technical solutions are hidden in the chassis making it easy to clean and maintain.
- If any function of the stroller is not working properly, contact your nearest Stokke retailer.
- Must be washed separately.
- When washing the baby insert, remove the inside cushion before washing.
- Canopy and visor can only be hand washed separately. Unzip the visor and remove the front rib from the canopy before washing.
- Seat lining, back cover and harness protectors can be machine washed at 40°C/ 104°F.
- Seat rail padding can be washed at 30°C/ 86°F.
- See the user guide for further instructions.