Stokke® Home™ Dresser
Storage space for their little clothes, toys and treasures.
- Part of the Stokke® Home™ nursery furniture collection
- 3 soft-closing drawers for your child's clothes, toys and treasures
- A diaper changing station when Stokke® Home™ Changer is attached
- Allows for both sideways and parent-facing changing positions
- Space under the dresser allows you to stand closer to your baby
Complete Stokke® Home™ Dresser consists of two boxes
Stokke® Home™ Dresser is the perfect height for changing your baby when the Changer is attached. The spacious, soft closing drawers offer plenty of room and give easy access without letting your baby out of sight. Depending on how you arrange your room, the Dresser with Changer allows for both sideways and parent facing changing positions. Open space for your feet under the Dresser let you get closer when changing and cuddling your baby. The Scandinavian design together with the durable material makes it a classic piece of furniture that will last for years.
- Spacious, soft-closing drawers
- Open space for your feet under the dresser let you get closer when changing your baby
- Made from durable solid beech wood and formaldehyde reduced MDF
Part of the Stokke® Home™ concept:
- A sturdy base unit for the Changer
- The width of the Dresser fits beside the Bed for a space efficient room setting, and provides the forward facing changing position
- Complete Dresser with three drawers
- Stokke® Home™ Dresser (1)
- Stokke® Home™ Changer
Technical Specifications / Measurements
- Materials: Materials:MDF – Medium-density fiberboard (Drawer fronts, Dresser top, bottom and sides)MFC – Coated chip/particleboard (Drawer sides and back, and Dresser back)HDF – High-density fiberboard (Drawer bottoms)Solid European Beech wood (Dresser base)
- Product dimensions (length x height x width) in cm/in: 73x88x50/28.5x34.5x20
- Product weight in kg/lbs: 40/88
- Wipe with a clean damp cloth and remove excess water with a dry cloth. Moisture will crack stain.
- The use of any detergent or micro fibre cloth is not recommended.
- Colours may change if the wood is exposed to the sun.