Stokke® Xplory® X
Unique design bringing you & your baby closer
- A luxury ride for use from Newborn up to 22kg
- Protective reclining stroller seat for baby’s comfort
- Tested and trusted for safety & quality
- Secure infant car seat & carry cot for Newborn (available separately)
- Main textiles made from 100% recycled PET bottles
Unique design bringing you & your baby closer
COMFORT & CONNECTION
- Complete stroller with high seat to keep your baby close - closeness & connection with their parents gives babies a sense of security
- Three seat recline angles for all-day comfort: sleep, rest, active; reversible seat with parent- and forward-facing positions
- Grows with your child from newborn to toddler, up to a weight limit of 22kg / 45lbs
- Adjustable footrest in three positions for comfort at each age. Leg rest to support tiny feet & growing legs
- Supports freedom of movement for the shoulders and arms
- Extended canopy with visor for shade & protection
- Extra quiet canopy folding doesn´t disturb your baby´s sleep
- Canopy mesh opening for air flow; also functions as a window to keep an eye on your baby
- Removable padded seat inlay for a custom fit; made in a soft, knitted, quick-dry material
- Extra seat padding to support your newborn baby
- Tested for safety internally and with external institutions
- Hard shell bucket seat for increased safety and a snug fit
- Supportive padding around head and hips
- 5-point padded harness for a secure ride
- Removable hinged seat rail for quick access to your baby
- 360° reflective zipper to always be seen
- One-push brake system for quick response
EASE OF USE FOR PARENTS
- Height-adjustable seat can be set at various table heights so baby can join the family at cafés and restaurants
- High seat helps avoid bending, making it easier on your back when interacting with your baby
- Adjustable handle by height and angle to accommodate parents of all heights
- Easy, one-step foldable stroller chassis
- Practical to store and carry with stackable two-piece folding
- Compact stroller size when folded to fit into the trunk of your car
- Roomy, detachable shopping bag with carrying handle
A SMOOTH RIDE
- Effortless to maneuver with one hand with 360° swivel wheels
- Lockable swivel front wheels make it easy to maneuver the stroller in tight spaces
- Removable wheels for easy cleaning
- Puncture-free wheels require no maintenance
- Open design with space between the back wheels makes it easy for parents to walk
- Timeless & high-end design with form that follows function
- Innovative Scandinavian engineering
- Extra soft premium fabrics with UPF 50+ sun protection
- Main textiles made from 100% recycled PET bottles
- Water-repellent with BIONIC FINISH® ECO - based on a fluorine-free recipe (PFC-free)
- Made in the Netherlands
- 3-year warranty
Features to move you
The perfect choice
A stroller that grows with your child
Premium style & function
Form follows function has inspired this innovative design. Stokke® Xplory® X brings your baby closer for connection. The protective seat with active, rest & sleep positions gives your child ultimate comfort every step of the way.
Stokke® Xplory® X Car Seat
All you need for seamless transitions and travel, the car seat is padded, protective and oh so comfy for small passengers.
Product Size (cm/in): 101 x 56 x 131 / 39.8 x 22 x 51.6 Weight (kg/lbs): 13.4 / 29.5 Suitable for age: to 48 (months) Suitable for Weight (kg/lbs): up to 22 / 48.5 Extended Warranty: 3 (years)
- this item is included Stokke® Stroller Seat Baby Insert
- this item is included Stokke® Xplory® Shopping Bag
- this item is included Stokke® Stroller Canopy
- this item is included Stokke® Stroller Harness Protector
- this item is included Stokke® Stroller leatherette hinged rail for seat
- this item is included Stokke® Stroller Visor for Canopy
- this item is included Stokke® Xplory® Black Chassis with leatherette handle
- this item is included Stokke® Stroller Seat
This product is suitable for children from 6 months to 22 kg or 4 years whichever comes first with a Stokke® Stroller Seat.
Is there a twin version of the Xplory® stroller?
There are no plans for a twin version of the Stokke® Xplory® stroller. The unique chassis design of Xplory® stroller does not allow for such an adaptation.
Can I start using the Stokke® Xplory® Seat before my child is 6 months old?
The Stokke® Xplory® stroller seat has been approved in the EU for use from the age of 6 months, so this is what we recommend. In the UK the Xplory seat is certified suitable from birth with the use of the baby wedge, due to differing standards. It is, however, up to individual parents to decide what is suitable for their child. In general, babies at this age should lie on a horizontal surface as much as possible, to offer optimal support to the spine and to facilitate breathing. Stokke® Xplory® stroller seat does recline to a near-vertical position and there is no specific reason not to use it for babies under 6 months. It is vitally important to make sure that the child is able to support its head. In any case, children to the age of approximately 6 months should not be kept in a pram for extended periods.
How can I get my Stokke® Xplory® stroller serviced or damaged parts replaced?
Claims on our products are initially processed by our retailers. We therefore kindly ask you to contact the shop where you originally purchased your Stokke® Xplory® stroller and provide them with information regarding the quality issue as well as the stroller's serial number (which you can find on the bottom side in between the front wheels). If it is inconvenient to contact the original retailer, you can also contact any other Stokke® Xplory retail partner for assistance. To search for your nearest one, please follow the link below. Make sure to select 'Xplory' from the product menu: http://www.stokke.com/global/home#findstore Depending on the type of problem, the retailer will be able either to order a replacement part for you, replace the product in its entirety or have the stroller repaired. Whether this can be done under the terms of Stokke® product warranty will depend on whether the claim is made within the warranty period. For more information on Stokke® product warranty and how to register your Stokke® Xplory® stroller for our Extended Warranty (3 years after the date of purchase covering manufacturing defects in the chassis of the stroller), please have a look at: http://guarantee.stokke.com
Are Stokke® Xplory® Stroller Seats and Carry Cots compatible with Stokke® Xplory® frames across the different models?
Yes, Stokke® Xplory® Stroller Seats and Carry Cots are compatible with Stokke® Xplory® frames across the different models (V1, V2 and V3). However, the seat upholstery for V1-V2 strollers is not compatible with seats of the Xplory® V3 and vice versa. Should you wish to upgrade the look of your V1/V2 Xplory® or wish to replace the textiles, a V3 XPLORY® Seat + Style Kit Seat (i.e. complete seat including textiles and standard accessories) is available, which can be mounted on Xplory® frames regardless of the model.
How should I clean my Stokke® Xplory® from dirt, mud, and outdoor elements?
The chassis and wheels of Stokke® Xplory® clean easily, removing dirt, mud, and other outdoor elements simply with a damp cloth without the need for detergents or other cleaning chemicals.
What should I do if food or drinks are spilt on my Stokke® Xplory® stroller?
Unlike other conventional strollers, all Stokke® Xplory® fabrics and textiles are easily removed as well as being fully machine washable at 40°Celsius/ 104° Fahrenheit.
Is there a new version of Stokke® Xplory®?
At Stokke, we continuously evaluate feedback from the market to upgrade our products when possible. There is no new version of Stokke® Xplory, but a few upgrades have been made to the chassis Recent upgrades to the Stokke® Xplory® chassis include direct attachment of the cup holder and shopping bag, upgraded button to fold the chassis and direction lock on the front wheels. All carry cots, seats, car seats and car seat adapters will fit onto the upgraded chassis. Accessories available separately will also fit, but shopping bags with new attachment clips will only fit chassis with serial numbers 102AA0331324 and above. For prices and availability, please check with your local retailer.
Does the Stokke® Xplory® parasol protect the baby against UV rays?
The parasol sold with the Stokke® Xplory® stroller has been tested by an independent testing institute for the level of UV protection it affords and it was found to have an Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) of 50, which is classified as "Excellent Protection". However, it is still recommended to avoid exposing young children to direct sunlight for extended periods.
How many seating positions does Stokke® Xplory® offer?
Stokke® Xplory® offers 3 parent facing and two forward facing positions.
Are the textiles interchangeable (Xplory®, Crusi™, Scoot™, Trailz)?
The textiles are interchangeable between the Xplory®, Crusi™ and Trailz Seats (Stokke® Stroller Seat) as the seat models are fully compatible and similar in dimensions.
The textiles for the Scoot™ are not interchangeable or compatible with any of the Seats and/or Carry Cots of the Xplory®, Crusi™ and Trailz.
Is it possible to still buy Xplory® V1 & V2 textiles from Stokke®?
Unfortunately the textiles for the V1 and V2 Stokke® Xplory® strollers are all completely sold out.
From what serial number is can one identify the Stokke® Xplory® V4?
The Xplory® V4 is identifiable from the serial number: 102AA0331324
What is the maximum recommended load for the Stokke® Xplory® stroller?
The Stokke® Xplory® has been tested and approved according to international standards for a maximum recommended load (with normal use) of: - 15 kg / 33 lbs. for the Stokke® Xplory® Seat - 9 kg / 20 lbs. for the Stokke® Xplory® Carry Cot In the US/Canada the maximum recommended load (with normal use) is: - 20 kg for the Stokke® Xplory® Seat - 9 kg for the Stokke® Xplory® Carry Cot
Can I upgrade my V1 or V2 Stokke® Xplory® stroller with a V3 Style Kit (upholstery set)?
All Stokke® products grow with the child and are created to last for a long time. Stokke® therefore always tries to make every new product in the range as adaptable as possible to the existing collection. It is, however, not always technically feasible to do so. The seat of the V3 Xplory® stroller (launched in 2010) was adapted to allow the new textiles to cover it on all sides. Unfortunately, this also means that the new V3 Xplory® textiles will not fit on the earlier model Xplory® seat. The complete new Xplory® V3 seat (with upholstery) however will fit perfectly on the chassis of the previous model.
Why can't I get any more V2 (previous model) Stokke® Xplory® articles?
The Stokke® product design team is constantly working to offer Stokke® customers new innovative and safe products for their children and Stokke® continuously adapts its product range to what is in vogue at the time. Therefore there will always be new fashionable product add-ons and periodic changes to the colour range. We naturally aim to maintain a buffer stock of articles from previous collections for those customers who still wish to purchase these, but it is subject to demand how fast these may be sold out.
What are the weight and dimensions of the Stokke® Xplory® stroller?
In the box, the Stokke® Xplory® (chassis and seat incl. textiles) weighs 17.8 kg and measures 99 x 60 x 40 cm. The Stokke Xplory® Carry Cot, which is packed separately, weighs 5.3 kg and measures 87 x 42 x 23 cm. If you want to know whether the chassis will fit the trunk of your car when folded, the dimensions are as follows: Length 105 cm Height 30 cm Max. Width (between axes) 55 cm
Can I use the Stokke® Xplory® Carry Cot overnight, as a substitute for a crib/bassinette?
Prams are designed and tested to meet a different set of standards than those for baby cribs/moses baskets, in terms of breathability and support; and the Xplory® Carry Cot, though safe and comfortable, was not designed for overnight use. We therefore recommend against it.
Are Stokke® Xplory® Carry Cots compatible with chassis regardless of model and country version?
Any Stokke® Xplory® Carry Cot is compatible with any Stokke® Xplory® chassis, regardless of country version or model.