Provide your account email address to receive an email to reset your password.
2. Pack thoughtfully – make a list and check it twice. Cover the necessities and select things that are light and don't take up a lot space. Consider a product like Stokke® Flexi Bath® which has space-saving design and folds flat for convenient travel.
STOKKE® FLEXI BATH®
3. A little comfort goes a long way. Stokke® Scoot™ is easy to fold with the seat unit on and carry away when you're out and about. Consider using a carry cot for your young baby to sleep and rest comfortably during your vacation.
STOKKE® SCOOT™ CARRY COT
4. Bring along those few extra items you may need in an emergency or if your travel is delayed. Take healthy snacks for you and your little one in your changing bag for easy access.
STOKKE® CHANGING BAG
5. A baby carrier allows you to keep your baby close and your hands free during those hectic moments at check in and boarding. It also allows you to move freely when hiking, sightseeing and shopping.
6. Take measures to ensure your things arrive safely. Select a stroller that is right for your trip and use a Stokke® PramPack™ to protect it so it arrives there safely. It rolls up for compact storage.
7. If you’re traveling by air, it’s a good idea to contact your airline to find out if you can use your car seat and check your stroller before your trip. Some airlines may require larger strollers to be checked at the ticket counter.
STOKKE® IZI GO MODULAR™ by BESAFE®