Stokke® Steps™ Chair
The 5-in-1 seating system
- Part of the Stokke® Steps™ high chair seating system
- Suitable from newborn with clip on baby bouncer
- Tool free and easy to adjust as your child grows
- Comfortable baby set and tray for easy feeding
- Brings your child to the family table
The 5-in-1 seating system
- Can be used together with the Stokke® Steps™ Bouncer bringing your newborn to the table and with the Stokke® Steps™ Baby Set to create the highchair.
- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family.
- The rounded generous seat and back give optimal ergonomics.
- The easy tool-free adjustable footrest allows your child to climb in and out independently.
- Contemporary Scandinavian design.
Product Size (cm/in): 61 x 43 x 71 / 24 x 16.9 x 28 Weight (kg/lbs): 5.13 / 11.3 Suitable for age: to 36 (months) Suitable for Weight (kg/lbs): up to 84 / 187 Extended Warranty: 3 (years) Design: Tore Vinje Brustad, Andreas Murray, Anders August Kittilsen
- this item is included Stokke® Steps™ Chair Legs
- this item is included Stokke® Steps™ Chair Seat
- this item is not included Stokke® Steps™ Baby Set
What are the dimensions of the Stokke® Steps™?
The dimensions of the Stokke® Steps™ are as follows:
Seat Width - 35,5cm / 13,9 inches
Seat Depth - 28,5cm/ 11,22 inches
Seat Height - 52,5cm/ 20,67 inches
Between leg Width - 39cm/ 15,35 inches
What are the differences between the Stokke® Steps™ and the Stokke® Tripp Trapp® ranges?
The clear differences are customer preferences, features and accessories. Both highchairs employ excellent ergonomics and encourage the family to sit together from birth. The main differences are in features and accessories.
The Tripp Trapp® is a highchair that grows with the child, from birth to adulthood. The intelligent, adjustable design allows freedom of movement with both depth- and height adjustable seat- and footplates.
The Steps™ is an All-in-One modular seating system. It starts with a bouncer which can be used from birth separately or with the Stokke® Steps™ Chair. By simply attaching the bouncer onto the Stokke® Steps™ Chair, it becomes a highchair for your newborn allowing your baby to sit comfortably at the table. When your baby is older and can sit upright without assistance, the Stokke® Steps™ Baby Set transforms into a flexible highchair featuring an optional tray as well as an adjustable back and footrest for a custom fit. Later it can be used as children´s chair until approximately age 10 years of age.
From what age can the Stokke® Steps™ Bouncer be used?
The Stokke® Steps™ Bouncer is suitable for use from birth up to the age of approximately 6 months or 9kg/19.8 lbs.
From what age can the Stokke® Steps™ BabySet be used?
The Steps™ BabySet can be used from approximately six months, or from the time when your baby can sit on its own.
What are the weight limitations for the Stokke® Steps™?
The Stokke® Steps™Chair can support a maximum weight of up to 85 kg / 187 lbs.
How do I clean and maintain my Stokke® Steps™?
We recommend that you wipe the wood with a damp cloth. If any water or liquid comes into contact with the wooden parts, try and remove any excess water or liquid as soon as possible with a dry cloth. Please note that remaining moisture can crack the surface of the wood. The plastic parts can be maintained and wiped with a damp cloth.
How much load can the Tray take?
The Tray should not be loaded with more than 5 kg/11 lbs.