Product ID: 1829
Stokke® iZi Sleep™ X3 by BeSafe® allows your baby to recline for rest or slumber when outside the car. This ultra plush car seat includes an adjustable 5 point safety harness, an integrated sun canopy and soft padding for exceptional comfort and added protection. It can also be used as a stroller seat with Stokke® Xplory®, Stokke® Crusi™ and Stokke® Trailz™ strollers without the use of adaptors. It simply clicks right onto the chassis. Available in colours to match for superior styling. With Stokke® iZi Sleep™ X3 by BeSafe® you will never have to wake a sleeping baby!
The car seat that reclines.
- Product info
- Product weight in kg/lbs:
- Product dimensions (length x height x width) in cm/in:
- Suitable for age in months:
- Suitable for weight in kg/lbs:
Flexible Travel System
- Available in matching colours, the Stokke® iZi Sleep™ X3 clicks directly onto the
- Stokke® Xplory®, Stokke® Crusi™ and Stokke® Trailz™
- chassis without the need for adapters, creating a convenient and premium travel system.
- With the ISOfix base the transition between car and stroller is as easy as click'n'go.
- Magnetic shoulder pads make it easy to place child into seat.
- Adjustable height of the harness and head cushion manually from the back side.
- Removable and washable seat cover in high quality textiles.
- A rounded base allows for a soothing rocking motion when car seat is placed on the floor.
- Unique horizontal sleep position provides optimal ergonomics for your baby when outside your car.
- ECE R44-04 approved.
- Group 0+: Rearward-facing from birth and up to approximately 12 months (0-13 kg).
- Side and front impact protection.
- 5-point safety harness.
- The anti-roll handlebar provides support and protection in the event of rear impact.
- User friendly and simplified installation with car's 3-point seat belt or installation using ISOfix base (optional, available separately) minimizes incorrect use.
- EPS (expanded polystyrene) foam lines the entire seat for ultimate protection.
- Safety indicators secure correct installation of seat on strollers.
- Extra large integrated canopy with visor and UPF 15+ provide protection from the elements.
- The car seat hard parts and harness should be cleaned using a mild mixture of water with soap. Make sure that any sand/mud/grit is removed prior to cleaning.
- Must be washed separately!
- Head rest and seat textile can be machine washed at 40°C/104°F.
- Canopy and visor must be hand washed. Remove the visor and the front rib from the canopy before washing.
- See the user guide and care labels for further instructions.