Ergonomic and safe baby carrier for baby and parent comfort
- Fully adjustable for ultimate support and comfort
- Ergonomic design with inward and outward facing options
- Acknowledged as a hip-healthy baby carrier by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute and medical experts
- Safe and functional materials: cotton and breathable mesh
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 approved
If you want to purchase the back carrier at a later stage please check our “Accessories”
Superior ergonomics and adjustability for ultimate comfort.
- (1) Parent harness with integrated hip belt
- (2) Front carrier
- (3) Back carrier (for Front and Back Carrier configuration only)
- Product info
- Front carrier suitable for age in months: 1-9
- Front carrier suitable for weight in kg/lbs: 3.5 - 15kg / 7.7 - 33lbs *For low birthweight babies and children with medical conditions, seek advice from a health professional before using the product.
- Front carrier suitable from child length in cm/in: 53 cm / 21 inch
- Product weight in kg/lbs: 0.8 kg / 1.76 lbs
- Materials: Cotton textiles or breathable mesh, plastic and aluminium buckles
- Back carrier suitable for age in months: 9+
Grows with the child
- Can be used from 4 weeks and up to 3 years with 2-way front and back carrying
- Front carrier for carrying baby from 4 weeks (approved for use from 3.5kg and 53cm)
- Back carrier for carrying a child who can sit unaided. From 9 months. The seat can be adjusted when the child is approximately 18 months to ensure a better view for the child
Ergonomic and tailor-made design
- In the parent facing position the child has optimal ergonomics. The carrier offers a broad seating position with good support for the back, buttocks and thighs
- Adjustability ensures optimal support for your baby and a perfect fit for the parent
- Tailor-made, optimised separate parent harness, front carrier part and back carrier part (3 parts in total) for optimal ergonomics in different carrying positions.
- The back carrier gives the child the highest seating position for the ultimate, panoramic view of the world
- The soft, stable head support which also gives your baby a good side view
- Ergonomically designed waist belt, back support and shoulder straps for parent
Textiles and safety
- All components of Stokke® MyCarrier™ are tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products
- MyCarrier complies with European and US safety standards for baby carriers. For more information, please see compliance declaration below user guides section
- Leg safety straps to ensure that the child whenever seated in the carrier
- All adjustments are within reach of the parent. Placing the child in the baby carrier is safe and easy in all positions
- Assembly instructions
You have chosen a natural product made of organic cotton. The coloring process is also environmental friendly. When washing the color will fade, similar to a jeans. Stains can be removed with a damp cloth. Remove carabiners before washing. Use detergent without bleach. Gently spin-dry. Stretch when wet to keep original shape. Dry flat at room temperature, away from sunlight or direct heat. DO NOT tumble dry or iron.
Front and Back Carrier:
- Front and back carrier can be machine washed at 40°C.
- The main harness can be handwashed at 30°C. Remove the aluminum back support before washing.