Product ID: 4354
The all terrain pram for families who love the outdoors
- Strong and robust construction
- Large air filled rubber tires and advanced wheel suspension
- Carry cot, pram seat and travel system ready
- Large, waterproof shopping basket
- Ventilated hood improves air quality and reduces risk of dampness
The versatile All Terrain stroller.
- Product info
- Chassis weight in kg/lbs: 9.8/21.61
- Seat weight in kg/lbs: 3.8/8.34
- Chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 95.5x127x62/37.6x50x24.4
- Folded chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 95x50x62
- Carry cot weight in kg/lbs: 4.8/10.58
- Chassis with carry cot dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 102.5x129x62
- Folded chassis with carry cot dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 104.5x60x62
- Seat suitable for weight in kg/lbs: 0-20/0-45
- Carry cot suitable for weight in kg/lbs: 0-9/0-20
- Maximum storage load in shopping basket in kg/lbs:: 10/22
- Materials: Chassis: Aluminium and plastics. The upholstery is made of polyester and polyurethane, the transparent rain cover is made of phtalate free PVC. The mosquito net is made of polyester mesh and the shopping basket is made of PVC/polyester filament.
Always ready for an adventure
- Strong and robust construction.
- Large air filled rubber tyres and advanced tyre suspension secures a smooth ride for your little one.
- Can be used with carry cot, stroller seat and car seats.
- 3 parent facing positions: sleep, rest and active, and 2 forward facing positions: rest and active.
- Lockable swivel front wheels and the adjustable, ergonomic handle ensures superior manoeuvrability.
- Large, waterproof shoppping basket prevents content from getting wet and dirty.
- Easy and compact folding.
- High carry cot and stroller seat position brings the baby closer to mum and dad.
- Spacious carry cot with soft interior lining provides a comfortable environment for the baby.
- Soft, padded seat with an extra cushion that reduces the seat depth to fit the smallest babies.
- Adjustable ergonomic foot rest on the seat eliminates dangling feet.
- Ventilation in hood improves the air quality and reduces the risk of moisture inside the carry cot and stroller seat.
- Ergonomic height and angle adjustable handle provides a wide range of positions.
- Stokke® offers the car seat Stokke® PIPA™ by Nuna® which can be used with Stokke strollers without the use of adaptors.
- Stokke® offers Car Seat Adaptors making it possible to use selected models of car seats made by other manufacturers.
- Assembly instructions
- The stroller should be cleaned using a mild mixture of water with soap. Make sure that any sand/mud/grit is removed prior to cleaning.
- All technical solutions are hidden in the chassis making it easy to clean and maintain.
- If any function of the stroller is not working properly, contact your nearest Stokke® retailer.
- Must be washed separately!
- When washing the baby insert, remove the inside cushion before washing.
- Canopy and visor can only be hand washed separately. Unzip the visor and remove the front rib from the canopy before washing.
- Seat lining, back cover and harness protectors can be machine washed at 40°C/ 104°F.
- Seat rail padding can be washed at 30°C/ 86°F.
- Shopping bag and diaper bag can only be wiped with a clean damp cloth. Be sure to remove excess water.
- See the user guide for further instructions.