Product ID: 2910
A luxury pram designed to grow with your family
- Carry cot, pram seat, and travel system ready
- High carry cot and pram seat position for better connection
- Ergonomic height adjustable handle
- Lockable swivel wheels—easy to maneuver
- Luxuriously soft with extra cushion—fits even the smallest babies
The Flexible Comfort Stroller
- Stokke® Crusi™ Chassis (1)
- Stokke® Stroller Seat Rain Cover (2)
- Stokke® Stroller Seat Mosquito Net (3)
- Stokke® Stroller Carry Cot Shell with textile (4)
- Stokke® Stroller Carry Cot Cover (5)
- Stokke® Stroller Carry Cot Mattress (6)
- Stokke® Stroller Carry Cot Canopy (7)
- Stokke® Stroller Carry Cot Visor for Canopy (8)
- Product info
- Chassis weight in kg/lbs: 8.6/19
- Seat weight in kg/lbs: 3.8/8.3
- Chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 96x128x63/37.8x50.4x24.8
- Folded chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 103x33x63/41.6x13x24.8
- Carry cot weight in kg/lbs: 4.8/10.6
- Chassis with carry cot dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 96x127x63/37.8x50x24.8
- Folded chassis with carry cot dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 103x57x63/40.6x22.4x24.8
- Seat suitable for weight in kg/lbs: 15/33
- Carry cot suitable for weight in kg/lbs: 9/20
- Maximum storage load in shopping basket in kg/lbs:: 5/11
- Materials: Chassis: Aluminium and plastics. The upholstery is made of polyester and polyurethane, the transparent rain cover is made of phtalate free PVC. The mosquito net is made of polyester mesh and the shopping basket is made of PVC/polyester filament.
- Can be used with carry cot, stroller seat, car seats and optional sibling solution.
- 3 parent facing positions: sleep, rest and active, and 2 forward facing positions: rest and active.
- Lockable swivel wheels make it easy to maneuver in tight spaces.
- Lightweight, robust chassis with large shopping basket is easy to fold and light to carry.
- High carry cot and stroller seat position brings the baby closer to mum and dad.
- Spacious carry cot with soft interior lining provides a comfortable environment for the baby.
- Soft, padded seat with an extra cushion that reduces the seat depth to fit the smallest babies.
- Adjustable ergonomic foot rest on the seat eliminates dangling feet.
- Ventilation in hood improves the air quality and reduces the risk of moisture inside the carry cot and stroller seat.
- Ergonomic height and angle adjustable handle provides a wide range of positions.
- Stokke offers two car seats that can be used with Stokke strollers without the use of adaptors: The Stokke® iZi Go™ X1 by BeSafe® and the Stokke® iZi Sleep™ X3 by BeSafe™.
- Assembly instructions
- Must be washed separately!
- When washing the baby insert, remove the inside cushion before washing.
- Canopy and visor can only be hand washed separately. Unzip the visor and remove the front rib from the canopy before washing.
- Seat lining, back cover and harness protectors can be machine washed at 40°C/ 104°F.
- Seat rail padding can be washed at 30°C/ 86°F.
- Shopping bag and diaper bag can only be wiped with a clean damp cloth. Be sure to remove excess water.
- See the user guide for further instructions.
- The stroller should be cleaned using a mild mixture of water with soap. Make sure that any sand/mud/grit is removed prior to cleaning.
- All technical solutions are hidden in the chassis making it easy to clean and maintain.
- If any function of the stroller is not working properly, contact your nearest Stokke® retailer.
- User guide. Stokke® Crusi™ Chassis User Guide
- User guide. Stokke® Stroller Carry Cot User Guide
- User guide. Stokke® Stroller Seat User Guide - Stokke® Trailz™, Stokke® Crusi™ and Stokke® Xplory®
- User guide. Stokke® Crusi™ Sibling Solution User Guide
- Compliance Declaration. Stokke® Crusi™ Compliance Declaration