Product ID: 2553
Stokke® iZi Go™ X1 by BeSafe®
Lightweight and ergonomic baby car seat. Part of a travel system
- Easy clip on to all Stokke prams–no adaptors needed
- Available in a wide colour selection to match our prams
- Compliant with current car seat standards and laws
- Suitable from newborn to baby up to 12 months
- Extra large integrated canopy
- Removable cushions for optimal ergonomics and safety as your baby grows
The lightweight car seat.
- Complete Stokke® iZi Go™ X1 by BeSafe®
- Newborn cushion
- ISOfix base
- Product info
- Product weight in kg/lbs: 4,2/9.2
- Product dimensions (length x height x width) in cm/in: 66x59x44/26.0x23.2x17.3
- Suitable for age in months: 0-12
- Suitable for weight in kg/lbs: 0-13/0-28.7
Flexible Travel System
- Available in matching colours, the Stokke® iZi Go™ X1 clicks directly onto all Stokke® prams without the need for adapters, creating a convenient and premium travel system
- With the ISOfix base the transition between car and pram is as easy as click'n'go
Ease of use
- A lightweight and robust car seat that is easy to install, and easy to carry
- Magnetic shoulder pads make it easy to place child into seat
- Harness height and head cushion can be adjusted in one operation
- Removable and washable seat cover in high quality textiles
- ECE R44-04 approved and Stiftung Wahrentest/ADAC test winner (without ISOfix base, 2011)
- Group 0+: Rearward-facing from birth and up to approximately 12 months (0-13 kg)
- User friendly and simplified installation with car's 3-point seat belt or installation using ISOfix base (optional, available separately) minimizes incorrect use
- Side and front impact protection
- 5-point safety harness
- Removable baby cushions for optimal ergonomics and safety as the baby grows
- EPS (expanded polystyrene) foam lines the entire seat for ultimate protection
- Safety indicators secure correct installation of seat on prams
- Extra large integrated canopy with visor and UPF 15+ provide protection from the elements
- The car seat hard parts and harness should be cleaned using a mild mixture of water with soap. Make sure that any sand/mud/grit is removed prior to cleaning.
- Must be washed separately!
- Head rest and seat textile can be machine washed at 40°C/104°F.
- Canopy and visor must be hand washed. Remove the visor and the front rib from the canopy before washing.
- See the user guide and care labels for further instructions.
- User guide. Stokke® iZi Go™ By Besafe® User Guides For Languages: UK-DE-DK-FI-FR-NL-NO-SE.
- User guide. Stokke® iZi Go™ By Besafe® User Guide For Languages: AE - CNSimplified - CNTraditional - IL - JP - KR
- User guide. Stokke® iZi Go™ By Besafe® User Guide For Languages: BG - CZ - HR - HU - PL - RS - SI - SK - IL
- User guide. Stokke® iZi Go™ By Besafe® Userguide For Languages: ES - GR - IT - PT - RO - RU - TR - UA
- Compliance Declaration. Stokke® iZi Go™ By Besafe® Compliance Declaration