Stokke® Home™ Cradle
Soothe your baby to sleep with a soft swaying motion
- Part of the Stokke® Home™ nursery furniture collection
- Can be used alone or together with the Stokke® Home™ Bed
- A day and night time bassinet for your newborn baby
- Exceptional airflow with light textiles and perforated mattress base
- Lightweight and space efficient - easy to move from room to room
The soft, light textiles of the cradle give your baby plenty of airflow and a cozy environment to rest, sleep and dream. At nighttime, keep your baby close by your bed – the cradle´s small footprint allows you to fit it into any sized bedroom. The cradle´s light weight makes it ideal for daybed usage – just move it from one room to another to keep your baby close.
- Soothe your baby to sleep with a soft swaying motion
- A day and night time cradle for the first months (up to 9kg)
- Exceptional airflow with soft, light textiles and perforated mattress base
- Small footprint for mobility and space efficiency
- The textiles can be machine washed (40° C)
- Made from durable and solid beech wood
Part of the Stokke® Home™ concept:
- Everything you need within arm’s reach when the Cradle and Changer are placed on the Bed
- The Cradle used inside Bed creates a protective and calm ambience for your baby
- The Cradle stand transforms into a play table by turning the Changer upside-down and placing it on the cradle stand
Cradle textile, foam mattress, wooden stand.
- Cradle Legs
- Cradle Textile with base
- Cradle Mattress
- Cradle Fitted Sheet
Technical Specifications / Measurements
- Materials: Cradle textile: Linen / Cotton / Polyester voile Filling: PU foam and polyester Solid European Beech wood (Cradle stand) Laminated birch plywood (Cradle bottom)
- Product dimensions (length x height x width) in cm/in: 81x73x50/32x28.5x20
- Product weight in kg/lbs: 7/15,5
- Suitable for weight in kg/lbs: Up to 9kg/20lbs
Wipe with a clean damp cloth and remove excess water with a dry cloth. Moisture will crack stain.
The use of any detergent or microfibre cloth is not recommended.
Colours may change if the wood is exposed to the sun.
All textiles (incl mattress) can be removed and machine washed at 40° Celsius/ 104° Fahrenheit.