Brand Communication Manager in Sindelfingen/Ålesund
We are hiring for a new position under Global Marketing responsible for Stokke Brand communication across all channels who will secure ongoing evaluation, adjustments and advice on communication related matters to the stakeholders. Ongoing support to the Global and Regional Marketing teams on global and regional brand and campaign concepts and execution materials. Daily management and coordination of the Graphics, creative and content team.
- Develop the Stokke Brand Guidelines and ensure that all communication material is made in reference to the Guidelines. Advice on brand guidelines execution
- Lead total brand communication and communication strategy
- Support global product managers in designing integrated multi-channel campaigns including all relevant touchpoints
- Attend photo shoots and movie productions
- Coordinate the work of global Graphics team
- Deliver creative ideas (with the team) based on the communication briefs as well as be the sparring partner to the briefs
- Secure timely delivery of the communication toolboxes
- Building a strong team (across Sindelfingen, Ålesund and Oslo) that is able to deliver on the set targets
- Ideally minimum 10 years in communications department in strong brand driven companies, with min. 3 years in a similar role in a global company
- Experience in driving global brand communication
- Experience from creative agency or global brand (client side)
- Strong understanding and experience from working with the digital platforms
- Project management experience
- Profound knowledge and experience in creating communication materials (including own retail, whole-sale and web), designing integrated multi-channel campaigns, content marketing and social media
- Demonstrated proven track record in accelerating brands and driving successful marketing strategies on local, regional and global scale
- Experience with graphics design and creative production
Why join Stokke?
- Be a part of a company that create smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke offers the right person great career opportunities within the organization
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team!
The position will be based in Sindelfingen or Ålesund where the Graphics teams are located. For more information about the position and for sending your application; please contact Mr. Marco Mayer at P&O.Sindelfingen@stokke.com You can also learn more about Stokke via our website www.stokke.com.