E-Commerce Global Operations Manager
We´re recruiting an E-Commerce Global Operations Manager to further develop and execute E-Commerce Operations and support Omnichannel Operations at Stokke. You will secure premium services across the areas of Payment/Finance, Customer Service, Logistics for our customers across the world in strong partnership with internal interfaces and external vendors.
- Identify opportunities, set up tender processes and implement optimizations (if needed work with legal department on contracts) to improve operations and drive conversion rate.
- Creation of documentation for new solutions or processes
- Provide analysis of (new) markets to determine best practice
- Develop and maintain a global guideline for best practices in the different E-Commerce Operations areas serving as clear orientation for Stokke´s global E-Commerce activities and make sure they are applied.
- Provide forecasting in cooperation with analyst across all transactional markets to internal and external stakeholders such as using pertinent data from all internal/external sources
- Analyze and report on different performance metrics from the Storefront through Order Management to Fulfilment
- Evaluate customer feedback from surveys and from customer service and derive structured and suggested prioritization for further optimization of services.
- Second level support for inquiries from end-customers / customer service.
- Manage multiple internal interfaces (Global Website Management, Logistics, Customer Service, Finance, Retail, Legal). Manage external interfaces & vendors and perform routine audits on the achievement of Service Level Agreements. Further develop SLA´s in order to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Oversee the development cycle of new service features and functions that provide value added services to the customer and customer support teams
- Diploma / Degree in related discipline or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of E-Commerce retail operations experience
- Proven track record in workflow optimization
- Experience in Data Analysis and deriving actions from Data interpretation
Why join Stokke?
- Be a part of a company that create smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke offers the right person great career opportunities within the organization
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team!
For more information about the position and sending your application and resume, please contact Mr. Marco Mayer at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also learn more about Stokke via our website www.stokke.com.