Provide your account email address to receive an email to reset your password.
You have no items in your Cart
• Always make sure the bumper is fixed correctly and tightly to avoid sagging.Check frequently that all the bumper ties are firmly tied to the crib rails. Please re-tie if necessary.
• To ensure optimum airflow, always ensure the child is not sleeping with their face in direct contact with the bumper.
• Remove the bumper when the child can sit unaided or pull themselves up to a standing position.
The standards the Stokke® Bumpers comply with are:
• ASTM F1917-12 – “Infant Bedding and Related Accessories”
• BS 1877-10:2011+A1:2012 – “Domestic bedding. Specification for mattresses and bumpers for children’s cots, perambulators and similar domestic articles”
• The above standards specifically aim to ensure safe design and sufficient care instructions for safe and proper use of a bumper.
• Stokke® Bumpers have been tested for CO2 retention and results show no increase of CO2 in the crib environment with a correctly fitted Stokke® Bumper.
• Stokke® Bumpers are designed with specific dimensions and materials to ensure optimum air flow.
Stokke® Sleepi™ expands to accommodate the changing needs and sizes of your growing child.
• Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini (0-6 months old)
• Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed (0-3years)
• Stokke® Sleepi™ Junior (3 -10 years)
Stokke® Sleepi™ is purchased either in the Mini or Bed size.
To expand Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini into Bed size you need to purchase the Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed Extension. To expand even further, from Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed into Junior size, you need to purchase the Stokke® Sleepi™ Junior Extension.
Please note that there is no kit to downsize the Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed into Mini size.
• Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini: mattress and drape rod
• Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed: mattress (in US mattress is sold separately)
• Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed Extension: parts to expand mini into bed size*
• Stokke® Sleepi™ Junior Extension: parts to expand bed into junior size*
*Mattress is purchased separately.