You have no items in your basket
- You can claim your right of return. Please visit "Shipping & Returns" for guidance on how to proceed.
- You can refuse to accept delivery of your full order when it arrives. Your complete order will then be returned to the sender. As soon as your product arrives in our warehouse, the refund takes place. Please note that this is only possible if you refuse to accept the complete order. You can then place a new order on stokke.com as usual.
- In original condition
- In the original packaging
- Including all parts, accessories, manuals etc.
- The return is free of charge for you.
- To return an item, please follow these simple steps:
Contact to arrange a return.
Stokke® will then email you the UPS shipping label.
Please return the item in its original packaging. Make sure that the packaging protects the item sufficiently to prevent damage during shipping.
After Stokke® has received and checked the returned item, we will refund you the appropriate amount. The refund will be made using the same payment method you used to purchase the item.
Please note, that the shipping fee is not refunded.
- Promotional and Bonus Items: All products (both defective and non-defective) must be returned in their original purchase condition, with the original packaging material, manuals and any other items or accessories provided by the manufacturer. If the purchase included a gift, or a promotional or bonus item, to qualify for a refund, any such items must also be returned.
- No refund will be issued for items missing components, parts, original box, packaging material, contents, accessories and/or manuals.
- Items returned after 30 days of received delivery will not be refunded.
- Personalized items cannot be returned nor refunded.
Stokke®’s shipping policy applies only to those orders placed on Stokke.com. Please note that Stokke® can only accept returns of merchandise purchased through our website. Products purchased from another retail outlet will have to be processed through that retailer.
If you´ve placed an order with any of our authorized Stokke® retailers, please contact the retailer for more information.
Stokke® cooperates with a number of carriers such as UPS, DHL, DPD, Postnord and more. To provide you the best service, Stokke® reserves the right to choose a carrier that is most suited to handle your order. The selected carrier depends on your region and the size of your order. You can see the specific delivery time for your country if you click the details button next to the delivery method in your shopping cart. In general, shipping lead time is typically 2-5 workdays, depending on where in Europe the order is being delivered.
Orders are shipped on normal business days between Monday – Friday, with the exception of holidays. Please note that weather, peak shopping seasons and shipping holidays can delay the shipment of your order.
Stokke® orders which have a value of more than £139 will be shipped free-of-charge.
Stokke® currently ships to:
Stokke® does not deliver to the following destinations:
French DOM, TOM, CTOM, New Caledonia and Cityssimo
Unfortunately it is no longer possible to cancel an already submitted order. If you want to cancel your order, you have following options:
If, for any reason you wish, or need, to return your purchase from Stokke.com, you can easily do so within 30 days of delivery.
If your item has incurred damage during delivery, has missing parts or you have received the incorrect item, please contact Stokke® Customer Service through our website www.stokke.com for assistance.
Stokke® should be informed of incorrect merchandise or merchandise damaged from shipping immediately and no later than 14 days after delivery in order to process a refund.
Which Items Can be Returned?
Stokke.com can only accept returns of merchandise purchased from our website, products purchased at another retail outlet will not be accepted.
Personalized items cannot be returned.
All returned items must be:
Important information regarding your return
Which Returns Cannot be Refunded?