You have no items in your Cart
- Stokke® Tripp Trapp®
- Stokke® Tripp Trapp® Accessories
- Stokke® Steps™
- Stokke® Clikk™
- Stokke® Nomi®
- Ezpz™ by Stokke™
- Stokke® Munch
- Stokke® Xplory®
- Stokke® Xplory® X
- Stokke® Xplory Accessories
- BABYZEN™ YOYO²
- BABYZEN™ YOYO Accessories
- Stokke® Beat™
- Stokke® Crusi™
- Stokke® Scoot™
- Stokke® Trailz
- Stokke® Izi Go Modular™ by BeSafe®
- Stokke® iZi Go™ by BeSafe®
- Stokke® MyCarrier™
- Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini & Bed
- Stokke® Sleepi™ Mattress & Textiles
- Stokke® Sleepi™ Dresser, Changer, Changing table
- Stokke® Flexi Bath®
- Stokke® Bounce'n'Sleep™
- Stokke® MuTable™ V2
- Stokke® MuTable™ V1
- JetKids by Stokke® CloudSleeper™
- JetKids by Stokke® Bedbox™
- JetKids by Stokke® Crew Backpack
- Stokke® Limas™
- Stokke® Care™
- Stokke® HandySitt™
- Stokke® Home™ Cradle
- Stokke® Home™ Bed
- Stokke® Home™ Mattress & Textiles
- Stokke® Home Dresser & Stokke® Home Changer
- Stokke® Warranty
- Stokke® iZi Go Modular™ X1 by BeSafe®
- Contact Customer Service
- Shipping & Returns
- Important Safety Annoucement
- Product Reclamations
- Important Ergonomic and Usage Information
What are the weight and dimensions of the Stokke® Sleepi™ Changer ?
The dimensions and weight of the Stokke® Sleepi™ Changer when packaged in the box are: 83 x 57 x 12 cm
When assembled, the measurements are as follows: 80 x 53,7 x 10 cm Weight: 4,5 kg
How should I clean and maintain my Stokke® Sleepi™ Dresser?
To keep your Stokke®Sleepi™ Dresser clean, wipe it with a soft, damp (not wet!) cloth.
Wipe down with a dry cloth until completely dry.
Refrain from using a micro fibre cloth or household detergents as they may damage the finish of the crib. Colours may change if the products are exposed to sunlight.
How do I get spare parts or make a claim for my Stokke® Sleepi™ Dresser & Changer?
If your Stokke® Sleepi™ Dresser is damaged, we kindly ask you to contact the shop where you originally purchased the product and provide them with information regarding the damage as well as the dresser's serial number (found on the inside of the dresser and inside one of the drawers respectively). If it is inconvenient to contact the original retailer, you can also contact any other Stokke® retail partner that sells the Stokke® Sleepi™ for assistance. At the top of our website www.stokke.com, under 'Find your retailer', you can search for your nearest one.
Depending on the type of problem, the retailer will be able either to order a replacement part on your behalf or to have the dresser replaced in its entirety. Whether this can be done under the terms of Stokke® product warranty will depend on whether the claim is made within the warranty period. For more information on Stokke® product warranty and how to register your Stokke® Sleepi™ Dresser for Extended Warranty (3 years after the date of purchase), please follow this link: http://w.stokke.com/#/
Replacements for missing parts of the Stokke® Sleepi™ Dresser, can be ordered directly from your local Stokke® retailer or from stokke.com, depending on your country of purchase.
The details you enter in your registration must correspond to those on the proof of purchase. You are also asked to provide the serial numbers of the cradle, which you will find on a sticker on the inside of the dresser as well as on the inside of one of the drawers. After completing the registration, the registration certificate will be sent to you via email. You can place your claim for replacement parts with a retailer selling the Stokke® Sleepi™ producing both the registration certificate and the original proof of purchase.
You can also contact any other Stokke® retail partner that sells the Stokke® Sleepi™ for assistance in this matter. You can search for your nearest one via the link below: http://www.stokke.com/global/Sleepi#findstore
What are the weight and dimensions of the Stokke® Sleepi™ Dresser?
The dimensions and weight of the Stokke® Sleepi™ Dresser when packaged in the box are:
Box 1 of 2: 115 x 60 x 9 cm
Box 2 of 2: 96 x 72 x 8 cm
When assembled, the measurements are as follows: 87,2 x 53,4 x 88,5 cm
Weight: 46 kg
How should I maintain and clean my Stokke® Sleepi™ Changer and Mattress?
In order to clean your Stokke® Sleepi™ Changer, wipe it with a soft, damp (not wet!) cloth, then wipe down with a dry cloth until completely dry.
Refrain from using a micro fibre cloth or household detergents as they may damage the finish of the changer. Colours may change if the wood is exposed to the sunlight.
The Stokke® Sleepi® Changer Pad is water repellent and easy to wipe clean. The Core can be rinsed in the shower or sink. The Changer Mattress Cover can be washed with 40°C (140 Fahrenheit). Do not bleach or dry clean. Do not tumble dry or iron. Remove PE board and inside cushion before washing
What Spare parts are available for the Dresser, Changing table and Changer?
Stokke® Sleepi™ Dresser Screw Bag 585000
Stokke® Sleepi™ Dresser Drawer Slider Set 585300
Stokke® Sleepi™ Changing Table Screw Bag 585100
Stokke® Sleepi™ Changer Screw Bag 585200
Stokke® Sleepi™ Changer Pad 584301
How and why do I need to mount my Dresser to the wall?
1. Mark a hole for the first wall attachment 85,1 cm/33,5 in vertical.
2. Mark a hole for the second wall attachment, 72 cm/28,35 in horizontal from the first hole.
3. Depending on your wall, drill holes for appropriate wall screw/plugs that fits your wall.
4. Please find more information in the user guide, on stokke.com or contact your local hardware retailer.
5. Use short side and mount the wall attachment and adjust them to correct height, to slide into the dresser. 86,6 cm/34,10 in
6. Push the dresser towards the wall and into the openings in the Dresser backplate.
7. Attach the wall attachment to the dresser using the screws in the wall attachment screw bag.