What exactly are the options available to convert from one size cot to the next in the Sleepi™ system?
Does the Stokke® Sleepi™ range contain formaldehyde?
How should I maintain and keep my Stokke® Sleepi™ clean?
How should I clean the textiles and bedding in my Stokke® Sleepi™?
Can I get more detailed information about the Stokke® Sleepi™ mattresses?
The Sleepi™ Cocomat is the certified fully organic alternative mattress to go with the Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini and Bed. It consists of organic coconut husk fibre (80%) and lambswool (20%), with covers of unbleached cotton. It has outstanding ventilation and insulation qualities which helps regulate your baby's body temperature, along with anti-dust mite qualities.
Is the paint used for the Stokke® Sleepi™ range safe for my child?
In addition to this, the Stokke® Sleepi™ range complies with general European product safety standards for children's cribs and beds EN 716-1 and EN 113-1.
I noticed little black spots on my Stokke® Sleepi™ mattress cover after washing. Are these harmful?
What are the measurements of the Stokke® Sleepi™ mattresses?
Thickness: 9 cm.
Oval shape with length 75 cm. and width 58 cm.
Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed mattress:
Thickness: 9 cm.
Elongated oval shape with length 122 cm. and width 70 cm.
Stokke® Sleepi™ Junior mattress:
Thickness: 12 cm.
Long with rounded ends: length 166 cm. and width 74 cm.
New Stokke® Sleepi™ Cocomat:
For Sleepi™ Mini: length 74 cm, width 57 cm, thickness 5 cm.
For Sleepi™ Bed: length 120 cm, width 67 cm, thickness 8 cm.
Can I keep caster wheels under the Stokke® Sleepi™ Junior?
How do I assemble and use the Stokke® bumpers correctly?
• Always make sure the bumper is fixed correctly and tightly to avoid sagging.Check frequently that all the bumper ties are firmly tied to the crib rails. Please re-tie if necessary.
• To ensure optimum airflow, always ensure the child is not sleeping with their face in direct contact with the bumper.
• Remove the bumper when the child can sit unaided or pull themselves up to a standing position.
What standards do the Stokke® bumpers comply with?
The standards the Stokke® Bumpers comply with are:
• ASTM F1917-12 – “Infant Bedding and Related Accessories”
• BS 1877-10:2011+A1:2012 – “Domestic bedding. Specification for mattresses and bumpers for children’s cots, perambulators and similar domestic articles”
• The above standards specifically aim to ensure safe design and sufficient care instructions for safe and proper use of a bumper.
• Stokke® Bumpers have been tested for CO2 retention and results show no increase of CO2 in the crib environment with a correctly fitted Stokke® Bumper.
• Stokke® Bumpers are designed with specific dimensions and materials to ensure optimum air flow.
How is the Stokke® Sleepi™ mattress to be washed?
As for the Stokke® Sleepi™ Cocomat, the outer mattress cover is removable and machine washable at 60°C. We recommend the use of protection sheets in case of little spills or accidents. In such cases, quickly remove and wash outer covers. Inner materials dry quickly when aired and must not be machine washed.
Are any harmful substances used in the wooden or textile components of the Stokke® Sleepi™ range?
All Stokke® Sleepi™ wooden components are manufactured from cultivated beech, which makes them strong, solid and durable. The preservation of the environment is very important to Stokke®, therefore, we strictly adhere to responsible wood sourcing and processing from European forests.
The lacquers used for the Stokke® Sleepi™ fully comply with the prevailing safety standard EN 71 - 3, "European Standard, Safety for toys, Migration of certain elements/Toxic Heavy Metals". Furthermore, the lacquer is completely free of formaldehyde.
All Stokke® Nursery Textiles are approved by the International Oeko-Tex Association and have been Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class 1, certified, which means they are guaranteed free from harmful substances.