Provide your account email address to receive an email to reset your password.
• Always make sure the bumper is fixed correctly and tightly to avoid sagging.Check frequently that all the bumper ties are firmly tied to the crib rails. Please re-tie if necessary.
• To ensure optimum airflow, always ensure the child is not sleeping with their face in direct contact with the bumper.
• Remove the bumper when the child can sit unaided or pull themselves up to a standing position.
The standards the Stokke® Bumpers comply with are:
• ASTM F1917-12 – “Infant Bedding and Related Accessories”
• BS 1877-10:2011+A1:2012 – “Domestic bedding. Specification for mattresses and bumpers for children’s cots, perambulators and similar domestic articles”
• The above standards specifically aim to ensure safe design and sufficient care instructions for safe and proper use of a bumper.
• Stokke® Bumpers have been tested for CO2 retention and results show no increase of CO2 in the crib environment with a correctly fitted Stokke® Bumper.
• Stokke® Bumpers are designed with specific dimensions and materials to ensure optimum air flow.
Through its modular, adaptable features, the SLEEPI™ Bed in fact comprises 3 cots, corresponding to subsequent growth stages of the child: -Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini (approx. 0-6 months) -Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed (approx. 6 months to 3 years, but can also be used from birth) -Stokke® Sleepi™ Junior (from approx. 3 years - 10 years) The Sleepi™ is purchased as mini and bed and Stokke® offers a bed extension and a jr extension to extend the mini into the bed size and the bed size into the jr. The mini and the bed come with mattresses included. With the extension kits you can choose which mattress to purchase. In some markets you can buy a package, but some have the mattresses included, while other markets don't. Please note that there is no extension kit to downsize the SLEEPI™ Bed into a Mini, nor can the necessary parts be ordered separately.