- Stokke® Tripp Trapp®
- Stokke® Tripp Trapp® Accessories
- Stokke® Steps™
- Stokke® Clikk™
- Stokke® Nomi®
- Ezpz™ by Stokke™
- Stokke® Munch
- Stokke® Xplory®
- Stokke® Xplory® X
- Stokke® Xplory Accessories
- BABYZEN™ YOYO²
- BABYZEN™ YOYO Accessories
- Stokke® Beat™
- Stokke® Crusi™
- Stokke® Scoot™
- Stokke® Trailz
- Stokke® Izi Go Modular™ by BeSafe®
- Stokke® iZi Go™ by BeSafe®
- Stokke® MyCarrier™
- Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini & Bed
- Stokke® Sleepi™ Mattress & Textiles
- Stokke® Sleepi™ Dresser, Changer, Changing table
- Stokke® Flexi Bath®
- Stokke® Bounce'n'Sleep™
- Stokke® MuTable™ V2
- Stokke® MuTable™ V1
- JetKids by Stokke® CloudSleeper™
- JetKids by Stokke® Bedbox™
- JetKids by Stokke® Crew Backpack
- Stokke® Limas™
- Stokke® Care™
- Stokke® HandySitt™
- Stokke® Home™ Cradle
- Stokke® Home™ Bed
- Stokke® Home™ Mattress & Textiles
- Stokke® Home Dresser & Stokke® Home Changer
- Stokke® Warranty
- Stokke® iZi Go Modular™ X1 by BeSafe®
- Contact Customer Service
- Important Safety Annoucement
- Product Reclamations
- Important Ergonomic and Usage Information
Why is the hole in the Cup so small to drink out of?
The products are designed to help children learn to eat and drink by themselves. Therefore, the hole has been made in a suitable size to give the right flow of liquid, suitable from 6 months onwards. When the child is older, the lid can be removed.
Does the Stokke™ Munch™ collection come with an extended warranty?
No. The Stokke Stokke™ Munch™ collection comes with the standard country specific manufacturing warranty. On the back of each item is a clock with a batch date production on it.
How many different configurations are there in the Stokke™ Munch™ collection?
- Complete; contains a waterproof bib, easy-grip utensils, a space-saving plate, and a cup and bowl with anti-drip lids.
- Everyday; contains easy-grip utensils, a space-saving plate, and a cup and bowl with anti-drip lids.
- Essentials; contains easy-grip utensils, a space-saving plate, and a cup with anti-drip lid.
- Snack Pack; contains a cup and bowl with anti-drip lids.
- Bib; contains a waterproof bib
- Cup; contains a cup with anti-drip lid
Is the Stokke™ Munch™ collection stain proof from food?
The Stokke™ Munch™ collection is stain resistant. Strong coloured foods may stain if the product is not washed thoroughly after use. We cannot make it stain proof as this would require the use of chemicals which would not make it compatible with our policy on all our products in the best interest of the child.
Is the Stokke™ Munch™ collection available in other colours?
Currently, Stokke™ Munch™ is only available in the soft mint colour.
Can I put the bowl, cup and lids in the microwave?
Yes. All parts of the Stokke Stokke™ Munch™ collection are microwave proof, except the fork and spoon, as stainless steel should not be used in a microwave.
Can I put the Stokke™ Munch™ collection in the dishwasher?
Yes. The Stokke Stokke™ Munch™ collection can be cleaned in the dishwasher
Why is the plate not bigger?
The plate has been thoroughly tested with parents and babies and the result of this extensive research showed that this is the perfect size for a learn to eat dinner set.
Will the items get hot in the microwave?
This depends on the time in the microwave. All containers heated in a microwave need some time to cool after heating, please check temperature before feeding your child. It is also important to stir the food to enable even heat distribution.
Will the silicone deform after use in the microwave?
The silicone has been tested with temperatures up to and including 250°C
The base of the cup, bowl and plate have a TPE non-slip band. Is this safe in the microwave?
This is perfectly safe. Normally TPE should not be used in the microwave when in close contact with food but as this is not in direct contact with food at this temperature it is safe.
The food tastes like plastic. Why ?
We recommend that the Stokke™ Munch™ collection is washed in the dishwasher or with warm soapy water before first use. This would remove any possible residue from the item.