- Stokke® Tripp Trapp®
- Stokke® Tripp Trapp® Accessories
- Stokke® Steps™
- Stokke® Clikk™
- Stokke® Nomi®
- Ezpz™ by Stokke™
- Stokke® Munch
- Stokke® Xplory®
- Stokke® Xplory® X
- Stokke® Xplory Accessories
- BABYZEN™ YOYO²
- BABYZEN™ YOYO Accessories
- Stokke® Beat™
- Stokke® Crusi™
- Stokke® Scoot™
- Stokke® Trailz
- Stokke® Izi Go Modular™ by BeSafe®
- Stokke® iZi Go™ by BeSafe®
- Stokke® MyCarrier™
- Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini & Bed
- Stokke® Sleepi™ Mattress & Textiles
- Stokke® Sleepi™ Dresser, Changer, Changing table
- Stokke® Flexi Bath®
- Stokke® Bounce'n'Sleep™
- Stokke® MuTable™ V2
- Stokke® MuTable™ V1
- JetKids by Stokke® CloudSleeper™
- JetKids by Stokke® Bedbox™
- JetKids by Stokke® Crew Backpack
- Stokke® Limas™
- Stokke® Care™
- Stokke® HandySitt™
- Stokke® Home™ Cradle
- Stokke® Home™ Bed
- Stokke® Home™ Mattress & Textiles
- Stokke® Home Dresser & Stokke® Home Changer
- Stokke® Warranty
- Stokke® iZi Go Modular™ X1 by BeSafe®
- Contact Customer Service
- Important Safety Annoucement
- Product Reclamations
- Important Ergonomic and Usage Information
How can I benefit from the Extended Warranty registration?
Several Stokke products are eligible for the Extended Warranty, which can prolong the warranty period to either 3 or 7 years. You will need the serial number and the proof of purchase of your Stokke product for a successful registration. The Extended Warranty, as well as the regular warranty, are both only valid along with the proof of purchase. Products purchased directly on the stokke.com website come with an automatic Extended Warranty and it is not required to register them.
Note: Stokke® Nomi® chairs and the Stokke® Nomi® Newborn Sets produced until 2023 might not come with a serial number sticker. If that is the case, you would still be able to register your products for the Extended Warranty, but you would need to leave the serial number fields blank during registration and hold onto your proof of purchase in case of future warranty claims.
What does my Stokke® Extended Warranty cover?
The Stokke® Extended Warranty is applicable when a manufacturing fault has arisen through the normal recommended use and maintenance of the said Stokke® product as per provided user guide and instruction manual.
Should you wish to learn more about the Stokke® Extended Warranty Terms and Conditions, please see the respective document:
What products are covered by the Stokke® Extended Warranty upon registration?
The following products are covered by the Stokke® Extended Warranty:
- Tripp Trapp® Wooden Material and Tripp Trapp® Newborn Set
- Stokke® Steps™ Chair and Steps™ Bouncer
- Stokke® Sleepi™, Sleepi™ Mini and Sleepi™ Junior Wooden Materials
- Stokke® Home™ Wooden Materials
- Stokke® Care™ Wooden Materials
- Stokke® Xplory® Chassis and Plastics
- Stokke® Crusi™ Chassis and Plastics
- Stokke® Trailz™ Chassis and Plastics
- Stokke® Scoot™ Chassis and Plastics
- Stokke® MyCarrier™
What is not covered under the Stokke® Extended Warranty?
The Stokke® Extended Warranty does not cover issues caused by normal use of the product – “wear and tear”, overloading of the product, minor variations in materials such as colour differences as well as extreme influence by external factors such as sunlight, temperature, humidity and environmental pollution.
Damage caused by accidents, transport, collisions or mishaps as well as theft are not covered by the Stokke® Extended Warranty.
Should the product have been fitted with accessories that are not supplied by Stokke® as part of the product range and collection, any consequential damage caused thereof is not covered by the Stokke® Extended Warranty.
How do I know if the issue I am experiencing is covered under the Stokke® Warranty?
Should you experience any difficulty or issue with your Stokke® product we kindly ask you to contact the original retailer where you purchased your Stokke® product.
Should this not be possible, we kindly ask you to contact Stokke® Customer Service here so that our team can advise you accordingly.
We also advise you to have the full description of your query, a copy of the original proof of purchase, model, colour as well as the serial number ready in order for our Stokke® team or your Stokke® retailer to advise you in a timely and efficient manner.
What if I cannot contact my original retailer where I purchased my Stokke® product?
Should you be in the situation where you are unable to contact your original retailer from where you purchased your Stokke® product, we kindly ask you to contact Stokke® Customer Service here.