Ecommerce IT Project Manager - Germany
The Ecommerce IT Project Manager will work very closely with the Global Ecommerce Director, Marketing teams, ecommerce teams and IT team to help execute the product vision, gather user requirements, develop and manage the ecommerce platform road map and drive ecommerce IT initiatives.
You will be the glue between the business, marketing, and technical teams, leading all elements of IT project management, rolling out strategic projects & change-requests in short-term sprints, managing the outsourced implementation vendors and budget, and overseeing ongoing UX/UI & functional improvements.
- Define priorities, roadmap and achieve outcomes for the ecommerce platform.
- Define strategic direction and requirements for product features & functionality.
- Manage and coordinate development of all ecommerce projects.
- Manage & coordinate the outsourced technical implementation vendors.
- Define, prioritize and launch new features, working closely with the design, development and marketing teams.
- Define the engineering backlog, technical requirements, product requirements that will achieve the desired outcomes.
- Translate practical business & customer needs into requirements for the engineering teams to develop the product.
- Productize cross-platform features and decide what is in/valid for desktop, tablet, mobile.
- Understand - what ecommerce customers want, what are their pain-points, and what they dislike - and integrate this knowledge while designing/developing products features.
- Identify and prioritize product features to meet the product vision.
- Work with the UX and development teams, create specifications, requirements and designs for those new features
- Analyze the impact of changes, and incorporate learnings into the product roadmap
- 5+ years of IT Project Management experience in ecommerce/web development
- Product / project management experience across web, tablet, and mobile
- Digital marketing experience including familiarity with SEO
- Technical problem-solving, analysis and troubleshooting abilities
- Seeing the big picture and as well being prepared to do executive work such as testing, giving demo’s and solving ad hoc (configuration) problems
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to effectively communicate complex concepts to multiple audiences
- Proven leadership track record and strong interpersonal skills
- Ecommerce product management experience is a huge plus
- Demandware experience is a huge plus
- Experience with scrum methodology & Agile project management
- Experience with A/B testing
Why join Stokke?
- Be a part of a company that creates sustainable premium products for children.
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team!
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world.
- Get exposure to various career opportunities within the organization.
The position will be based in Sindelfingen (Stuttgart), Germany.
Send your CV and Cover Letter by email to email@example.com with the subject line "Ecommerce IT Project Manager" and state why you believe you're best suited for the job. We are looking to hire immediately.
Learn more about Stokke via our website: www.stokke.com